Women- are they all complete nutters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Complete nutters? yes.

My missus is a prime example.

If I'm in the gym for 5 minutes longer than usual, then in her mind I can't be doing anything other than getting down with some stunning chick who worked out so hard that she's craving the D.

ahhhh yes. Nothing like a woman's logic to do a man's head in.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Complete nutters? yes.

If I'm in the gym for 5 minutes longer than usual, then in her mind I can't be doing anything other than getting down with some stunning chick who worked out so hard that she's craving the D.

invite her along to work out with you...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Complete nutters? yes.

Hahahahahahaha. My wife is also under the impression that there is a HUGE line of women waiting to bang me.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
invite her along to work out with you...
Tried that. She's not a big fan of gyms. She does the yoga/pilates thing in some studio with her girlfriends.

Hahahahahahaha. My wife is also under the impression that there is a HUGE line of women waiting to bang me.
I know right???

Like FMD, she thinks my wedding ring has some fkd-up magnetic powers and for some reason women find married men a challenge that they can't let slide. So she's seriously picturing me walking the streets with all these sex-hungry chicks clawing at my crotch.

Jealousy issues deluxe! Meanwhile, I'm at work (in an office full of males, no less) from 9 - 5. Then I head straight for the gym for an hour or so, where it's mostly guys who lift in the weights area, while the women are at the far opposite end sweating on the treadmills.

In all that time, there is literally zero opportunity for me to stray. Not that I want to, but still.

If I wanted to cheat, I'd just file for divorce. Can't do this sneaking-around bullsh!t...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Well you do have the body of a God. ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tried that. She's not a big fan of gyms. She does the yoga/pilates thing in some studio with her girlfriends.

I know right???

Like FMD, she thinks my wedding ring has some fkd-up magnetic powers and for some reason women find married men a challenge that they can't let slide. So she's seriously picturing me walking the streets with all these sex-hungry chicks clawing at my crotch.

Jealousy issues deluxe! Meanwhile, I'm at work (in an office full of males, no less) from 9 - 5. Then I head straight for the gym for an hour or so, where it's mostly guys who lift in the weights area, while the women are at the far opposite end sweating on the treadmills.

In all that time, there is literally zero opportunity for me to stray. Not that I want to, but still.

If I wanted to cheat, I'd just file for divorce. Can't do this sneaking-around bullsh!t...
Well go do "yoga" with her and her friends ;)

Simples.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I know right???

Next time your wife is 5 mins longer than usual then accuse her and ask where the she's been. That will knock the hypocrisy out of her real good.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Well go do "yoga" with her and her friends ;)

Simples.
Oh man... in a perfect world, I'd love to try a 5-way "yoga" session with her and her friends. But shhhh... don't tell her that. That good old irrational jealousy-driven female logic will rear its head again...

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Next time your wife is 5 mins longer than usual then accuse her and ask where the she's been. That will knock the hypocrisy out of her real good.
I've learned some harsh lessons in marriage:

If I imply anything to do with her possibly being with another man, then that will send me down a steep down-ward spiral to nowhere, because:

1) Jealousy reeks of insecurity
2) Insecurity is a massive turn-off for her, and that means less sex for me.
3) If I DON'T act jealous, and apply a more "i don't give a fk" approach with her, it will usually drive her crazy and want me more...

I guess it's a bit of a power thing... show her the slightest bit of insecurity, lack of confidence, neediness, etc, and you've basically handed her the power to make you her b!tch.
Flip the script, be confident, happy, care-free, and not taking sh!t too seriously, and the power is yours, and she'll be eating out of the palm of your hand.

Trust me. This really works.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I dont wear my wedding ring.
9 years, I think I've worn it less that 10 times.
My missus says shes cool with it, but inside i reckon it burns her.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The power of the wedding ring (George Costanza experiment)...

[video=youtube;Xdj9Iv4TvpE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdj9Iv4TvpE[/video]

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
arguing with a women is like reading a software license agreement. in the end you ignore everything and click "i agree"

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How hard is it grasp the concept that a clothes basket in the bathroom is for dirty clothes ? So after the 455th time I've seen and picked up his dirty clothes from the wet floor i do get a little bit angry and he says ' you're ****ing psycho you really need to get some medication for your mood swings !
Simply put - Impossible, I will NEVER grasp this theory

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There is WAY too much debate on this thread.

Here is how the the thread should have gone.

Post 1 - Are women complete nutters
Post 2 - YES! (accompanied with COUNTLESS thumbs ups) -

Thread closed, end of discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.