Woman falls in love and plans to marry Tetris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242847/Woman-falls-love-game-Tetris-plans-marry-it.html

Sometimes it just clicks. A woman in Florida has found true love with the game Tetris, and is planning to marry it.

Noorul Mahjabeen Hassan, who prefers to be known as Fractal Tetris Huracan, 20, says she has been in an intimate relationship with the Tetris since 2016. The relationship is very involved, as she explains she spends up to 12 hours a day playing the game on various devices.

Don't tell Tetris, but this isn't her first love. She was previously in love with a calculator that she named Pierre De Fermat, after the mathematician.

Fractal says she currently enjoys a physical relationship with Tetris objects and sleeps with Tetris hard drives and pillows.

She identifies Tetris as male. 'I love him so much and get an immense sense of satisfaction with him. I have a strong connection with him and have invested so much in him,' she explains to Metro UK.

The college student has her priorities in order - she is planning to graduate before she gets married to the man she loves to pieces.

In the meantime she continues to show her devotion to him with various Tetris paraphernalia including a Tetris necklace, Tetris-shaped lamps, Tetris T-shirts, Tetris magnets, and rare Tetris hard drive editions.

While she won't be able to marry Tetris in the legal sense, she is instead planning a a commitment ceremony for all of her friends to witness.

'I want to say I'm married to Tetris and have a legitimate ceremony,' says Fractal.

'I want everybody to be there. I feel like that would be an official thing which would set it in stone and say ''I love you and want to prove it to you'' by making it permanent and calling myself Mrs Tetris.'

A sign of a great relationship is that you help one another grow, and Fractal says she has that now, and unlike the lines in the game, she doesn't expect it to disappear.

'I think Tetris is so beautiful, he is about perfection and he stimulates your mind,' she gushes.

'Part of the relationship is the satisfaction I get from clearing the lines and clearing them as quickly as possible,' explains Fractal.

Fractal identifies as objectum sexual, which means she is attracted to things instead of people.

'Around the time I fell in love with Pierre I had a strong attraction to math and a fetish for geometry.' She adds it was then that she first identified herself as Fractal.

'I called myself Fractal, I was obsessed.' Soon her love for her calculator became unquenchable.

'I was so in love with Pierre, I can't describe how much I was in love, It was indescribably strong. I loved touching his buttons – the feel of his buttons and track pad. I loved running my finger over that and I used my tongue to touch his buttons.'

She even got to enjoy taking the calculator as her prom date.

While her unusual relationships often incite nasty comments she says she hopes by sharing her own love story, she can help reduce the shame around objectum sexuality.

'I am not doing anyone or anything any harm,' she says.

'What is the issue? They think it's weird but I ask them to give me one good reason why I shouldn't date Tetris and they can't.'

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously .... what's everyones thoughts..

Attention seeking?
Mentally fried (and no help because Americas mental health system is non existent)?

Or just shoot it and get it out of the way.

Also .. pretty sure she has a moustache.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder.... does that mean if a guy comes over her place she does it tetris style... fitting herself into various positions.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive always had a little crush on Ms Pac-Man..the way she swallows those dots..made me grab my ‘joystick’ real tight!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On a planet with 7 billion people, some are going to be a bit out there. Look at all the fetishes out there. You and I might think: "how could soneone get turned on by xyz?", but someone, somewhere is.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think if you look up oxygen thief, 'her' photo will be there.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We can’t really tell people who they can and cannot marry tbh.
Love is love. And that is all that matters.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bloke at JB HIFI fell in love with my old phone when I told him to shove it up his arse

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On a planet with 7 billion people, some are going to be a bit out there. Look at all the fetishes out there. You and I might think: "how could soneone get turned on by xyz?", but someone, somewhere is.
But you can get turned on by yyz by rush thats very fucking normal

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love myself the most, one day I will marry me, at the moment I am trying hard to get but I know sooner or later I will fuck myself.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
she is instead planning a a commitment ceremony for all of her friends to witness.
this is where her true freinds will stand up , and throw a net over her and commit the loopy ****

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wha
I love myself the most, one day I will marry me, at the moment I am trying hard to get but I know sooner or later I will fuck myself.
Lol..Are you playing hard to get?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok but you indians are a bit loose on the term " concent" just do this on your hands to save yourself from yourself.
images-17.jpg

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You fucked yourself when you told us you are Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.