Woman falls in love and plans to marry Tetris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously .... what's everyones thoughts..

Attention seeking?
Mentally fried (and no help because Americas mental health system is non existent)?

Or just shoot it and get it out of the way.

Also .. pretty sure she has a moustache.
There's a a reason Daily Mail is listed as a tabloid website. They had one earlier today saying that there has been a massive backlash from the vegan community when the police posted a breakfast pic on twitter. Turns out the police posted the photo and about 2 people posted troll responses.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There's a a reason Daily Mail is listed as a tabloid website. They had one earlier today saying that there has been a massive backlash from the vegan community when the police posted a breakfast pic on twitter. Turns out the police posted the photo and about 2 people posted troll responses.
Daily Fail are awesome to troll though... half their articles are shithouse but good for a laugh.

Just barely more creditable than Betoota Advocate.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

upload_2018-1-8_0-36-51.png

Just shot a massive load because I completed a line.......

(is what that man woman thing would have said).

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So daily mail = telucrap?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember I played 2 player Tetris on the plane once. They stuffed up. The first person to get game over loses. They should have made it highest score wins, not who lasts longer.
Bro you legend..I didn’t know you were part of the ‘mile high club’.. Awesome!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can someone send this story to Mr Turnbull? I think we need to have another plebiscite!

Status
Not open for further replies.