Winter Predictions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
im still wearing shorts and singlets at home lol as our house is pretty warm without heaters etc etc woot.

even now when im going work, jeans a polo shirt tbh and thats in the morning! but i always have a think jacket in the car

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
And thongs! :D

Friday in the rain at 7.30 in the morning - short sleeve business shirt (no singlet), knee length skirt, and thongs. People were looking at me like :o

I laugh at how people are so sensitive to the cold. Like 5 jumpers and really thick pants boots and a beanie...and im feeling flustered in a thin cardigan :S
also since growing my hair it's been keeping my head warm this winter, no beanie for me :p

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Not sure. You can't predict the weather anymore in this country.

All I know, last years winter was the worst! I'll never forget that cold night playing the Dragons after Dunny Bill left us - only time I was more cold was at Canberra a few weeks ago.
haha i remember when we made a quick stop at goulburn you were screaming like a lil ***** with cold chills blowing into your face and you couldnt wait to get inside maccas

-313-

im still wearing shorts and singlets at home lol as our house is pretty warm without heaters etc etc woot.

even now when im going work, jeans a polo shirt tbh and thats in the morning! but i always have a think jacket in the car
yeah, well I went for a swim yesterday... beat that:p

I shoudn't TBH as I am feeling really bad today :(

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yeah, well I went for a swim yesterday... beat that:p

I shoudn't TBH as I am feeling really bad today :(
i used to go swimming in winter every sunday morning lol. got sick of it when my hot surfing trainer moved to hawaii :(

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the clothes look better? You're kidding me lol.

I hate dressing up in winter. I only have so many jumpers/jackets. And only trackpants keep me warm - but they are considered too gangsta.

Summer is the best for fashion. I have an endless supply of shirts to wear, you can choose between jeans or shorts to match - then there's the fun of wearing flip flops :D
I'm with Rami on this one. I HATE winter!!! I hate wearing jeans/tights/jackets. Give me summer anyday where all you need to do is chuck on a dress and a pair of flip flops and off you go!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So much prefer winter!!!
Spent my first winter in Texas - and it gets COLD..seriously colder than I was used to on the Gold Coast.
But now we're in the other season of the year, summer - lasts till October - YUCK.
I was out having a fang on my MTB today, it was over 35 Celsius already...
Clothing over here is quality and loads cheaper - I love winter/summer clothing equally, but do prefer being comfortable in the corporate attire when required.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
i just bought a military style jacket from Country Road. Goes down to just above the knees Man i so love it!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope the surf lives up to previous winters. More swells like Saturday please.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hate winter fashion, but i love the cold oh so much.

i just wear anything that's bright in winter, i don't follow trends

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Predictions ... June-August 2009 : Sydney Metropolitan Area, and surrounds.

Minimum Temps → About the same amount of "minus"-degree mornings as last winter.
Maximum Temps → Slightly more number of days with higher than average maximum temps.
Rainfall → Overall rainfall for the period is expected to stay within averages for the last few years.

Average number of days rainfall greater than 1mm = approx 22.
Average rainfall in Sydney for period = 200-300mm
Average number of sunny/clear days for period = approx 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.