Winter Predictions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really think we're going to have a good winter this year....it's not going to be that cold.

Anyone else agree with me?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately , yes. :(

It has been pretty wet so far...I wonder if the water works will continue after this sunny week?

I was really looking forward to a freezing cold (yet dry) winter. :(

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure. You can't predict the weather anymore in this country.

All I know, last years winter was the worst! I'll never forget that cold night playing the Dragons after Dunny Bill left us - only time I was more cold was at Canberra a few weeks ago.

-313-

Not sure. You can't predict the weather anymore in this country.

All I know, last years winter was the worst! I'll never forget that cold night playing the Dragons after Dunny Bill left us - only time I was more cold was at Canberra a few weeks ago.
I hate warm winters tbh... but yeah JM you are right I have been saying this to my neighbors but they don't think so... maybe that fact that they are all about 55years + has something to with it :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i LOVE the cold!
Me too! :love:

The snuggling up under the covers, the scarves, my makeup staying on ALL day, the lack of BO smell on public transport, not feeling like i am going to faint, the moistness of my nose like a puppy dog :love:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Put it this way, we're only in May and we've already got soakings. It's going to get colder. It'll drop to the 15-17 mark easily. Our Summer's, while still hot, are not as hot as previous years, and our winters tend to get a colder with each passing year as well. We have a crisp beautiful day today... but winter has not started yet. The hole in the ozone layer over us is repairing itself, hence the slightly cooler summers.

-313-

Me too! :love:

The snuggling up under the covers, the scarves, my makeup staying on ALL day, the lack of BO smell on public transport, not feeling like i am going to faint, the moistness of my nose like a puppy dog :love:
me three..

The wearing of the suit and not being hot and bothered by it. The view of the angry ocean. The crisp morning, and the hot chocolate on a cold night...etc etc

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
me three..

The wearing of the suit and not being hot and bothered by it. The view of the angry ocean. The crisp morning, and the hot chocolate on a cold night...etc etc
:love:

Even though I do like warm days spending it in the sun on the beach....i prefer cold going through day-to-day life. I get flustered and tired doing basic things in the heat.

And as weird as it sounds...I LOVE going out in the morning and seeing icicles on my lawn, having the cold numb my face, and needing to rinse my car off...it is just so refreshing :p

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate warm winters tbh... but yeah JM you are right I have been saying this to my neighbors but they don't think so... maybe that fact that they are all about 55years + has something to with it :p
I hate the cold :(

Deadset I'm extremely sensitive to cold weather. I can handle 50 degree heat, but not cold weather.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i prefer it cold. The cold doesnt make u feel disgusting + All the clothes look better.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
here it's been colder in the mornings then at night..4 degrees, apparently gets to -5, so i'm right at home :p

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
i prefer it cold. The cold doesnt make u feel disgusting + All the clothes look better.
All the clothes look better? You're kidding me lol.

I hate dressing up in winter. I only have so many jumpers/jackets. And only trackpants keep me warm - but they are considered too gangsta.

Summer is the best for fashion. I have an endless supply of shirts to wear, you can choose between jeans or shorts to match - then there's the fun of wearing flip flops :D

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the clothes look better? You're kidding me lol.

I hate dressing up in winter. I only have so many jumpers/jackets. And only trackpants keep me warm - but they are considered too gangsta.

Summer is the best for fashion. I have an endless supply of shirts to wear, you can choose between jeans or shorts to match - then there's the fun of wearing flip flops :D
I wear summer clothes in winter....maybe with just a cardigan or leather jacket (i also do not have many winter clothes)...the cold doesn't bother me.

People look at me odd, but I do not care. :grinning: Why must I wear winter clothes just because it is the season?

That is the only bad thing about winter...the clothes. They look good, but its a pain to keep having to wear different jackets, pants, jumper combos.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
shorts and shirts for me :p
And thongs! :D

Friday in the rain at 7.30 in the morning - short sleeve business shirt (no singlet), knee length skirt, and thongs. People were looking at me like :o

I laugh at how people are so sensitive to the cold. Like 5 jumpers and really thick pants boots and a beanie...and im feeling flustered in a thin cardigan :S

Status
Not open for further replies.