Winning the comp from 5-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You miss the point, the title AND the posts are indirectly promoting another code of football, this thread belongs in Rugby League in General.
ffs, he hasn't committed a felony. Take a Valium.

Kiraz Crazy

Hasler_For_PM
Reaction score
Cowboys out, which is a blessing in disguise..

Next week will be a media circus around souths roosters, so should we win tomorrow, then we come stay...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

Under the radar

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And now we are the only team outside the top 4 left. Lets smash those Sea Beagles tomorrow night and keep the dream alive. Go Doggies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Dogs won it from 6th in 95 and almost won it from 9th in 1998.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I predicted a dogs v cowboys grand final on another thread about 6 weeks ago.
Well that prediction didn't work out ,I don't think anyone can pick it but I'm sure the winner will be from one of the teams in our league (Penrith,manly and dogs) very unpredictable team to win a unpredictable comp,that's how I see it

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well that prediction didn't work out ,I don't think anyone can pick it but I'm sure the winner will be from one of the teams in our league (Penrith,manly and dogs) very unpredictable team to win a unpredictable comp,that's how I see it

So us dogs is the only non-top 4 team left in the comp! Bring it on tomorrow!

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Refs did a number on the Cowboys. But I agree with you. There no clear stand out. Could he anyone's year.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Refs did a number on the Cowboys. But I agree with you. There no clear stand out. Could he anyone's year.
I can't remember waking up this early I hope that's a good thing if we win but I'm sure I'll be shattered if we lose.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cowboys out, which is a blessing in disguise..

Next week will be a media circus around souths roosters, so should we win tomorrow, then we come stay...

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

Under the radar
i think it is also a good thing because either the Cowboys attack is even better than we all thought or the roosters sucked on defence last night

im leaning towards the first option.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Last night's match proved one thing. Neither side was good enough to win the comp. Both teams let in 30 straight points, which is not good enough defence to win the comp. Its not the under 20s.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night's match proved one thing. Neither side was good enough to win the comp. Both teams let in 30 straight points, which is not good enough defence to win the comp. Its not the under 20s.
Souths did that too so did manly 30-24 in the finals that is but I see the refs making this happen the boost the momentum one way or another

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nek minit one of them do.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Has any AFL team won the comp from 5-8?

Im asking this because our (new) finals system has been there for afl for a while..
No mate, infact, if you take a harder look, no one from outside the top four has made it to the grand final.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it is also a good thing because either the Cowboys attack is even better than we all thought or the roosters sucked on defence last night

im leaning towards the first option.
Just re-read this and it appears I have made a terrible mistake. The roosters sucked for the majority of the game last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.