Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Put it this way, you're witnessing one of the greatest tennis players ever, you just happen to be old enough to watch him in his prime.

Once in a generation player, Only player I rate higher than him is Rod Laver, but Federers career isnt over

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
lol ffs you put all that training in, get so close 5 sets, he cries so what? he congratulated him what else do you expect from him? want him to hand the trophey over? want him to bow down to nadal? he did nothing wrong

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol ffs you put all that training in, get so close 5 sets, he cries so what? he congratulated him what else do you expect from him? want him to hand the trophey over? want him to bow down to nadal? he did nothing wrong
why am i even arguing with you? Its a matter of opinion. People loose Grand Slams but for an experienced and class player like roger federer to in my opinion throw a tantrum, its just poor sportsmanship.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
why am i even arguing with you? Its a matter of opinion. People loose Grand Slams but for an experienced and class player like roger federer to in my opinion throw a tantrum, its just poor sportsmanship.
tantrum? lol oh dear ok, i'll leave you to your opinion

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tantrum? lol oh dear ok, i'll leave you to your opinion
which im entitled too ffs. You obviously forget what happened. He should have reacted better. big whoop he lost, hes won so many he should have just been humble in defeat

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
which im entitled too ffs. You obviously forget what happened. He should have reacted better. big whoop he lost, hes won so many he should have just been humble in defeat
all he did was cry, he's cried when he's won ffs he's emotional big whoop

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
all he did was cry, he's cried when he's won ffs he's emotional big whoop
Its not just the fact he cried its the way he cried and carried on. Im not even going to say it again, im repeating myself and your not listening or respecting my opinion

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand how you can come to your opinion, thats all

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand how you can come to your opinion, thats all
My pre-bias against Federer probably contributes.

I just personally feel that the way he acted was no conducive to his character. He may have been over emotional, it may have been a big game. But he over-reacted in my opinion, and got over emotional taking away from Nadal's great achievement

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My pre-bias against Federer probably contributes.

I just personally feel that the way he acted was no conducive to his character. He may have been over emotional, it may have been a big game. But he over-reacted in my opinion, and got over emotional taking away from Nadal's great achievement

I get that, I wasnt fan of him crying, even when he wins.

But the sore loser and tantrum comments I dont get, maybe its your bias contributing there :p

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I get that, I wasnt fan of him crying, even when he wins.

But the sore loser and tantrum comments I dont get, maybe its your bias contributing there :p
maybe tantrum was excessive but i stand by sore loser!!!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
HANI I LOVE YOU!!!!

Your practically the only person that shares this with me!!

My dislike for Federer increased when he was too busy crying and feeling sorry for himself and acting like a sore loser after the Australian open (?) to congratulate Nadal
:love:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL a player plays for 5 hours in one of the best matches ever after all his training and you whinge about some tears fmd

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to Federer on becoming number 1 for overall grand slam wins.
Rodd!ck "I tried, sorry Pete" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.