Willis Meehan Signed with bulldogs from 2022

Itziby

Waterboy
Reaction score
Willis Pele "The Hitman" Meehan is an Australian professional boxer. He previously played professional rugby league for the Sydney Roosters in the National Rugby League. He played at second-row, prop and lock. He has been compared to good friend and another rugby league-boxer and former teammate Sonny Bill Williams

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need another reserve grade prop if that's where he plays but I know nothing about him and he's also been out of the game for a while.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What's his age? And why did he leave league in the first place?

This looks like just a reserve grade depth signing

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's probably just regurgitating stuff that he has seen on here like Facebook does.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The roosters let him go,he had a lot of outside issues,I believe he had an assault charge,plus a couple of other misdemeanours ,u have to ask the question,if he was any good at boxing,y come back to league,more money in boxing.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The roosters let him go,he had a lot of outside issues,I believe he had an assault charge,plus a couple of other misdemeanours ,u have to ask the question,if he was any good at boxing,y come back to league,more money in boxing.
Sometimes money isn’t a factor. He probably has made shitloads of money already. Maybe he just wants to play league again

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bloke hasn’t played footy in what? 10 years? Hardly anything but a fringe reserve grade contract that could kick on. Could go no where.

Hopefully he does. Not remotely impressed though could be a astute signing. Could give us that bunty type signing we want.

Could also not ever see first grade.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was "the next big thing" before he got into some off field strife and Rorters cut him loose. This guy could have been anything and still may be. I really hope that he isn't another Jacob Loko.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
interesting, not sure if he has played in a while, he is a big boy but

Prob guessing he will start as a trial or nsw cup?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This has been in the works for a while.. If it happens, you wouldn't think he'd cost much and it could be low risk, high reward. If not, no harm done as he's probably a NSW Cup signing.