Willis Meehan Signed with bulldogs from 2022

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Willie Meehan was the next big thing before he ruined his career by being an idiot... If he has matured and comes good, hold the heck on.
Nasheee here,
Too long away from d game baby

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In April 2015, Meehan was charged with headbutting a man and stealing his watch near The Star, Sydney. However, he was not convicted after his robbery in company charge was thrown out. Meehan later revealed he had been working, while playing for the Roosters, as a stand-over man to settle debts for hardened criminals.

Well, if Matt Lodge deserves a 2nd chance, then why not Watchtalkinabout?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The club won’t announce his signing lol

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he fucks up he gets the flick, if he does well he might end up being a dark horse for being one of our better players. I don't exactly see how we can lose out here. It's not like we are going to be signing for anything more than peanuts

For all those worried about bad press. I really don't think it matters what the 'Dogs do, regardless we are going to get bad press. We tried being the nice guys in the league and looked where that ended up.
You're 2nd line HOW,HOW,HOW true.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheee here,
Too long away from d game baby
You're on to something their mate, if he is a super athlete, he might turn out to be OK.
At the Storm players they sign players who are hungry to play, then once in Melbourne they live, breath, sleep football, 24-7 -12, that's why those with talent become superstars.
RL is the toughest game in the world that's why to really develop your talent continuity is essential.

Mrbulldogs89

Waterboy
Reaction score
Willis Meehan will be at the dogs can’t say how I know but will be here this year mid season signing and from what I was told another 2 years
The guy is a beast! He has been out of the game for ages but stayed fit also undefeated in boxing we need aggression in our pack and he will definitely add that

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meehan was a complete waste of talent. Willis wanted to play League but his old man wanted him to box and he could never make up his mind what he wanted to do more. I think we even made concessions for him to box during his time with us as he had huge potential, but how many times have you heard that?

Given his attitude, fitness and rule changes, I hope you guys got him cheap.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He will more then likely just pop up on a team sheet for Moorebank in Sydney Shield or another lower grade feeder team rather then any announcement from the club.