Willie Mason at State of Origin Team signing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know what a lowdown dirty dog Willie Mason is along with his new team mate Craig Fitzgibbon...
Tonight i took my 10 year old son to the State of Origin signing at Harvey Norman Penrith . He wore his Dogs jersey and was a bit disappointed that no Doggies were going to be there .
He was nervous about seeing Willie and had millions of things he wanted to say to him (so did i) but thought the silent approach was best ..
Willie did not have any Footy cards this year,so we had something for every player to sign except him .
When we finally got up to him instead of getting his autograph , my little man looked Willie in the eye , grabbed his jersey and kissed the Bulldog logo and moved along... IT WAS SO GOOD !!!
Willie's reaction was this....he looked at my son,leant forward ,screwed his face up in disgust and said to my son " Oh no mate, i wouldn't be touching that jersey , it sux".
I could not believe he said it so i said ," There's no need to be like that" and then Craig Fitzgibbon put his arm around Willie and said " Go the Mighty Roosters" Willie agreed as they both jeered my son .
I couldn't help myself and said to both of them 'Yeh keep dreaming you can't buy premierships".
My son then said to my surprise said "Yeh you are just salary cap rorters".

It was uncalled for and to be a smart ar$e to a 10 year old shows what level he is on. Willie did not smile when he did it and was very intimidating to a kid.

I hate him more than ever and just thought i would share this with you all, but at least we got the last word in !! GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES !!!

H

Haztrick

What a wank. You always knew Mason was a **** but this is just ridiculous. To intimidate a kid is horrible. If I were you I would send a letter to the Roosters club in disgust.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
fuking scumbags...

theres only one way to make a fukhead a bigger fukhead..
put a roosters jersey on them

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ahh thats awesome on your kids behalf, Rorters hate young.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually writing a letter would be a good idea u know.

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not sure if i want to make a fuss.
He was rude but my son also encouraged it by kissing his jersey???
But maybe i should...just to get the ar$ehole in trouble..
I don't think the Roosters would do much except give him a slap on the wrist ,
and a limp wrist it is too...
I am still very angry but its too be expected from him i suppose..

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know what a lowdown dirty dog Willie Mason is along with his new team mate Craig Fitzgibbon...
Tonight i took my 10 year old son to the State of Origin signing at Harvey Norman Penrith . He wore his Dogs jersey and was a bit disappointed that no Doggies were going to be there .
He was nervous about seeing Willie and had millions of things he wanted to say to him (so did i) but thought the silent approach was best ..
Willie did not have any Footy cards this year,so we had something for every player to sign except him .
When we finally got up to him instead of getting his autograph , my little man looked Willie in the eye , grabbed his jersey and kissed the Bulldog logo and moved along... IT WAS SO GOOD !!!
Willie's reaction was this....he looked at my son,leant forward ,screwed his face up in disgust and said to my son " Oh no mate, i wouldn't be touching that jersey , it sux".
I could not believe he said it so i said ," There's no need to be like that" and then Craig Fitzgibbon put his arm around Willie and said " Go the Mighty Roosters" Willie agreed as they both jeered my son .
I couldn't help myself and said to both of them 'Yeh keep dreaming you can't buy premierships".
My son then said to my surprise said "Yeh you are just salary cap rorters".

It was uncalled for and to be a smart ar$e to a 10 year old shows what level he is on. Willie did not smile when he did it and was very intimidating to a kid.

I hate him more than ever and just thought i would share this with you all, but at least we got the last word in !! GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES !!!
What a fuk wit makes me hate that pr#ck & the rooters so much more. Your boy sounds like a little legend i hope the maroons smash mase & fitzi.

Geohood

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What was so right about what you did? Did you want Willie to give him a hug?

All I see from what you said is that you can do whatever you want to players and they can't say anything back.

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not acceptable to a 10 year old .
If he said it to me i wouldn't give a f&ck ,but not to my kid.
And would we expect anything else but defense for Willie from a Roosters supporter??

Last edited by a moderator:

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One more thing, if it was Brett Stewart for example or anyone else in that Origin team , i would be posting the same opinion. It just had to be Willie and Craig Fitzgibbon.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not acceptable to a 10 year old .
If he said it to me i wouldn't give a f&ck ,but not to my kid.
And would we expect anything else but defense for Willie from a Roosters supporter??
the same supporters who used to boo him and who wanted to lynch him when he did the wrong signature...how quickly ppl forget...

dogsrareligion

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What was so right about what you did? Did you want Willie to give him a hug?

All I see from what you said is that you can do whatever you want to players and they can't say anything back.
you have to be the biggest wank

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
LMFAO at your son kissing the logo and moving on

That would have been classic to witness :grinning:

Geohood

Kennel Established
Reaction score
you have to be the biggest wank
The players there are expecting people to come for autographs then when someone snubs them I'm sure they'd be offended. He shouldn't have sent his kid to do it in the first place, you wank.

You're just all crying that the players stand up for themselves.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
16-13
2004 was the first time in a long time actual rivals met in a GF, fark its great watching that game over and over again Geohood

Anania

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You're just all crying that the players stand up for themselves.
Nothing wrong with the players standing up for themselves at all:grinning: but we're talking about a ten year old, he's a little boy. He could've said something like be cool and stay at school lol...give him a pat on the back and move on.

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
leave mason alone. he feels big taunting 10 year olds

mantissa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry i am a female who cannot wank and i did not send my son up to do that to Willie,my son did it himself and it was awesome..was not a planned thing and to be honest he had nothing for him to sign ..i actually told him to be quiet and say nothing ..again it would be ok if he did it to an adult but not a kid . Willie sux end of story.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
mantissa i think both you and your son should man-up and move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.