Will the NRL even exist in the future?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the future headgear may be mandatory.
They banned the shoulder charge which should be loosely penalized due to the fact most penalized shoulder charges were not dangerous.
Covid could not kill the NRL but its still sacrilege to see some of the things done to the game.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You disagree with everyone for the sake of arguing and are never wrong just like bradyk. You must’ve forgot players like Toovey who was concussed all the time in low tackles but I can’t be bothered arguing with you. I have a job and friends. I remembered why I don’t bother commenting on your posts & why so many people block you. You’d never hurt my feelings haha
You literally argued against my original post. I didn't start the arguement you did so don't deflect it like I'm the one arguing. You are & then you were the one who started insults not me. That's what dumb people do. They can't win the arguement with facts so start insults. You are just acting like a bitch who didn't get their way.

Also I don't care who blocks me, the less dumb bitches in my life the better.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suggested the legs be a dominant tackle years ago (I even made a post on this forum but didn’t get much love)

I think if they introduced this, introduced a robot kinda laser for the 10m and get rid of the six again the game will improve dramatically.

The six again is the worst rule, it creates way too much momentum and eliminates the forward battle. This is why it’s turning into touch footy. It doesn’t allow the weaker teams to drag the better opposition into the trenches so to speak.

I don’t know the stats but it seems like more injuries are also a result of the six again and fatigue.

Against popular opinion I’d like to increase the interchange. Everyone talks about how good the game was in the 90’s well this will help resemble it.