Will Des Hypnotise The Board Again???

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With the team out of the finals race and Hasler all but sacked the team has put in two good performances in a row against average at best opposition...

What's the bet Dib and his lackies see this as a turning point and these garbage time games convince them to keep Des on next season?

Just when it appeared he was on his way out, they'll probably put all of their faith in these wins and give him another contract extension and 20 more million dollars to spend on gadgets... All so he can set our club back even further...

Do you think the club will keep Hasler on after these wins or is he already fired? Please tell me he's gone.... I can't take another season of Desball....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why can't Des get on NRL360 like Stuart is now and explain our shit season?

Good on Ricky for putting it out there

That's all fans want to see and hear

Transparency

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This place will melt down if he stays and I'll be the Homer Simpson in that process. DES MUST GO

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sadly I can see it happening. Dib will come out and say this is what Hasler planned all off season, it just didn't fall into place in 2017.

The usual bullshit of him being in the best 3 coaches in the game, nobody likes performances like 2017, everyone is on notice if they don't perform in 2018 blah blah blah.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the team out of the finals race and Hasler all but sacked ...
Thats the thing is he sacked ? The only thing that's confirmed is haslers stay was extended by 2 years.
If he was going to get flicked it would of happened by now. So there's rumors he is gone after round 26 , what happens when that don't happen rumors October hes gone , then theres the apparent nov when some shit happens when he gets paid out cheaper.
Im hoping he goes but im not going to get excited till the club can confirm his termination.
Remember how many rock star fullback we were linked to and it was 100% confirmed .how many did we get ?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the team out of the finals race and Hasler all but sacked the team has put in two good performances in a row against average at best opposition...

What's the bet Dib and his lackies see this as a turning point and these garbage time games convince them to keep Des on next season?

Just when it appeared he was on his way out, they'll probably put all of their faith in these wins and give him another contract extension and 20 more million dollars to spend on gadgets... All so he can set our club back even further...

Do you think the club will keep Hasler on after these wins or is he already fired? Please tell me he's gone.... I can't take another season of Desball....
If Des has not departed by the end of September I hope that the rival ticket start to make themselves known, I believe that they should call a meeting of all interested fans weather they are qualified to vote or not and spell out their plan.
I believe that a strong showing by fans against the current setup will see drastic changes even if the current board is re-elected.
I have supported Dib in the past giving him my Proxy, but if Des does not go I will never forgive him or any of the current board in the future.

Last edited:

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He will bring Pauline Hanson and a burka and then exercise mind control over the board!

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Because he's a ****.
Hi Gotenks

When you were generally smashing JR, I wasn't quite sure what to make of it.

However, I have read a lot of your posts over the last several months and now feel you genuinely have the club's best interests at heart (as I do).

I have pretty much agreed with all you have written lately and I especially liked your summation of Hasler in the above post.

Regards, Rookie Dog

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will bring Pauline Hanson and a burka and then exercise mind control over the board!
What Pauline Hanson wearing a burka, I suppose stranger things have happened but its just that I don't know of any.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Guaranteed Hasbeen or Dibshit already has them hypnotized #fcukoffdes

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Transparency
Des has offered to come on the show... His downfall is he will only come on the show if his allowed to bring his stat book! For this reason foxtel has declined his interview due to customers having a case to sue them for fraud!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

Transparency
Because Des is way too egotistical to admit he has been getting it wrong for years.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the decision has been made but if they are keeping him they are fucking clueless

Reactions: DT

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How ironic, Mr Invisible's post and the advertisement I had on the screen underneath his post! Hahaha... The excitement on Desi's face as he collects the cash!

IMG_0379.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.