Why the mental breakdowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Every year its the same crap from half of you "supporters".

We win our first 2 games, everyone is flying high. We lose against Parra, a QUALITY side that played well and have the best winger in the world in form right now.. all hell breaks loose.

All of a sudden, half our team, coaching staff and management is sub par. Like really?

The cowboys lost their first (3?) last year.. imagine if they had you lot supporting them. It would be something similar to a road circus in syria.

All of you need to chill out and accept rugby league is a very even sport, where not much will ever divide best and worst, therefore all teams will have a mix of good and bad days. Sure, we have a lot of improvement needed, but its not doomsday. It hasnt been, since hasler arrived. I cant even remember the last time we made the top 8, 4 years in a row. Im more then content. Guarenteed, if we win, most of you will be happy again and wont complain.. until the next loss
look at your username........that is all:confused:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro gt fkd im da realist bldog in da world.
Only da realist fans r lik me bruh
Haha
You wanna punch on brah? Meet me at Bankstown station, bring ya boys, you gonna need them lol

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are you going to change your profile name?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We never give up on the dogs but we give up on the people that don't care about the dogs.

Reactions: GDR

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
^ Just the Kennel way

I reckon if we won the GF there would still be people saying yeah but Reynolds try was a fluke and we need to get rid of him and even though we won the GF Hasler needs to Go next year..
I reckon if anyone had a whinge about the team or something to do with its play after a GF win they should be stripped of membership and all Bulldogs gear, banned from all Bulldogs game, and given a free lifetime membership with either the Sea Eagles or Rorters.

Unhappy whingers have a home, and its not with the blue and white.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wasn't flying high after round 2. Reynolds played woeful and fucked our whole left edge. We were lucky Moses got us out of jail. All in all i was very concerned with the teams attitude in attack, but was just stoked we won 2 away games with a chance to take down Parra at home...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its not that the flamers here arent true dogs fans, its more how overboard they go with the negativity for the slightest reason. The week here after the Penrith WIN was like we had a loss, coz we didnt looking exciting doing it. Penrith proved it was a good win after running down Broncos, who were in form, at the same venue they lost to us at.

Im not concerned about the Eels loss. Eels are flying the the moment. They would have beat anyone that night. They beat the premiers by plenty the week before. They have spent the money to do it, and its all around 3 players Foran, Jennings and Radradra. They could be in the poo if they lose any one of those players, especially Radradra or Foran. Their only loss was without Foran. It may not last 26 rounds, but finally eels have something to cheer about. If they had Hayne at FB with their current team......?

We wont win every match, and wont be allowed to be the entertainers every match. When you arent given time to flow with the plays or even think at times, mistakes happen and you can be made to look inept. We wont get teams defending like eels did for 80 minutes, every week all year. Eels probably wont do it every week either. We only need the defence to be 1 second slower, and then shit happens.

This week may not be a good example though, if its wet like predicted. St George and souths only scored 2 tries in total in the wet match last week. Will be a grind. Upside is souths looked very ordinary in the wet. They lose their attack. We should outgrind them.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The tragedy of life is often not in our failure, but rather in our complacency; not in our doing too much, but rather in our doing too little; not in our living above our ability, but rather in our living below our capacities.
Benjamin E Mays

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm happy with everything I haven't whinged about

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How many fucking times does it need to be said, people are upset about the flat negative style of footy we keep seeing over the years, not the fucking result.

Sick of you lot trying trying to claim we arn't real supporters just because we won't lick Des and the players butt holes like you want.
Nicely said

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The wooden spooners smacked us in the arse.. It hurt bad..

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
No youre not cuz, Wallah I'm the bestest. Yous a fake fan brah lol
Bro gt fkd im da realist bldog in da world.
Only da realist fans r lik me bruh
Haha
You wanna punch on brah? Meet me at Bankstown station, bring ya boys, you gonna need them lol
yallah bro ill bring the kebabs to feed everyone

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
How many fucking times does it need to be said, people are upset about the flat negative style of footy we keep seeing over the years, not the fucking result.

Sick of you lot trying trying to claim we arn't real supporters just because we won't lick Des and the players butt holes like you want.
Spot on.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Dead right Marley.

WE've got the same roster (plus Hoppa), the same coach and the same do nothing and get nowhere flat line playing style.

Whether we like it or not playing football is like being in hospital... If you're flat lining you're dead....

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
We haven't won a premiership since 04
We play a boring brand of football
Our players are bored
The fans are bored
We have no attack
No kicking game
No speed
When we win, we bore teams to death.

That is why all our brains explode

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

But how loud do you cheer ? And dont lie i have a noise meter if you dont reach 110db your a spectator not a fan

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not speaking for what anyone else on here has said.

For me, my key complaint has been consistent over the past three years, regardless of whether we have won or lost.

With the exception of a a handful of games, our attack in in the opposition's half to often resembles the below pic.

Flat, two steps of running onto the ball, followed by a hospital pass or a few steps sideways.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

When did someone say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.