Why Klemmer left the Dogs!

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He was devastated that those four players left, yet went to a club where none of them play

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s over!!! He’s gone, he ain’t part of this great club and I’m glad ! Prefer Naps and Ogden anyway.. I don’t miss him at all.

He is a Thing of the past An we are a much happier team without him , it’s already begging to show !!

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is gone has been gone for several months. He should get over it and move on. I think the bulldogs have moved on.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me letting graham go was painful the guy just had bulldog written all over him big mistake really need his leadship now next would be Reynolds guys all heart the rest including Klemmer who cares I rate napa as really good step in the right direction and better than Klemmer

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Klemmer who? Never heard of HER!
I think they talking about that sharon klemmer she draws allot of comparisons to dora the explorer. avid bmiss
The fact that he turned his back on his own blood family due to his wife's manipulation speaks volumes... she appears to be a very controlling vindictive piece of work.
Sharon klemmer she's a bitch

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like Sonny Bill, we lose our best player when we need him the most, tough times builds character and we always bounce back.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The club lost leadership the minute Prichard was let go, than Ennis, than graham. All dessie the control freaks call. Its a long was back from 2012 when dessie walked in. Pay is in a pretty shorty place with roster and junior talent at this point. Funny how the media don't roast des . Fuck it hate that C###!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
he is gone has been gone for several months. He should get over it and move on. I think the bulldogs have moved on.
Maybe that's what's behind it, the fact that no-one seems to give a fuk? Maybe he thought the fans would be screaming up and down and missing him??

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe that's what's behind it, the fact that no-one seems to give a fuk? Maybe he thought the fans would be screaming up and down and missing him??

now he is going through anxiety as no one gives a fuck about him leaving at his previous club despite the club not winning games.

How miserable klemmer would be feeling right now thinking that he was supposedly the club's best player last year and now he is not there any more yet no one gives a shit that he is gone cos we have found a better and cheaper replacement.

lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
now he is going through anxiety as no one gives a fuck about him leaving at his previous club despite the club not winning games.

How miserable klemmer would be feeling right now thinking that he was supposedly the club's best player last year and now he is not there any more yet no one gives a shit that he is gone cos we have found a better and cheaper replacement.

lol
I'm not sure that Napa is better, to be honest he probably isn't BUT I'm still happy as he is cheaper and wants to be here. Every player is replaceable.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. He keeps bringing it up coz nobody gives a shit.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sick of hearing his bullshit justification
All this talk about money,mates gone and misses
It’s his decision,step up and be a man
No wonder his dad has no relationship with him,speaks volumes
I couldn’t think of anything worse than loosing contact with my parents
What a disgrace

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Thinks he is somehow different than the rest of us cause he has found some new and improved way of turning nobs.

**** should have signed up for the Roosters to be closer to his kin.

I'm guessing the dumb fuck headbutts alot of glass doors and all this constant dribble is a result of the concussions

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I actually appreciate Klemmers honesty,

1) why should he stay quiet on why he left?

The truth is... the administration of the club affected his will to play. Simple

2) why do you hate a guy who has left a club mid contract when the club has shopped players around mid contract?

Loyalty goes both ways, Graham, Ennis, woods , Reynolds were all shafted by the club.

I agree that his football was not developing at the dogs, stale and boring, all bark.. No bite. I hope he gets to develop his skills elsewhere
1) The past administration let some of his mates go. Firstly, rugby league is a business and if Klemmer was a professional and not a hollow headed idiot, he’d understand that. Secondly, the club is trying to build its future around loyalty and this dickhead is continually running us down while we trying to move forward and rebuild this club under a different ethos, all the while shedding his crocodile tears and crapping on about how much he cares.

2) Players had to be released mid contract because the previous administration dug us into an almighty salary cap hole. It’s idiotic to be angry at this administration because Hasler and the previous administration wrote cheques they couldn’t cash. Klemmer made a commitment to stay himself. The previous administration made commitments to Mbye and Klemmer that it was in no real position to make and the current admin had to deal with the fallout. See the difference?

He’s been the same one dimensional bartering ram at the knights, by the way. It’s not like the change has made him look like a better player. He’s the same player he has always been.

Klemmer essentially chucked a tantrum and threw his toys around the cot because the current administration inherited a mess.. and still he has the audacity to claim he cared for the club while continually running us down in the media. He’s just as full of shit as Ennis. Both could have gone down as club legends but chose to let their bitterness get in the way of their professionalism

Fuck them. Neither is bigger than this club and fans have rightly had enough of Klemmer’s poor me interviews and Ennis’ anti bulldogs media tirades. Neither will go down as club greats due to their own actions. It’s time they both moved on. Klemmer should be fully focused on his new club and pEnnis should be focused on providing commentary that is somewhat objective and professional.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
truth be told , yes the club didnt do the best with Graham, but seriously you are whinging about

Woods? he was hardly here for couple of months and played shit while earning a monsta!
Reynolds? He got the contract of a life time and he was the one who left dogs not Dogs who kicked him out or under paid him?
Mbye?!!! enough said

At the end of the day you walked out on the dogs in the middle of your contract and that too at a time when we needed you most and you are an absolute **** for doing that.

I am super glad we got Napa who add much more value to our attack than you ever did.

Hope you never ever win a premiership but keep on making 200 useless meters every game.
I agree with what you are saying - his decision to break his contract is not good enough. But I can't help appreciate that Klemmer's mental health was fragile and he made the move to protect himself from having a mental breakdown. Are the reasons he allowed to cause it warranted? For me, absolutely not and that just speaks volumes about his low self-esteem.

It seems like he is a delicate child in a big powerful body, trying to live in the big bad world, where teammates have to move on. But he made decisions to protect his personal mental health for the sake of him and his family - I support him for that. At the end of the day, it is a career and a game, as much as we fans treat it like a religion. lol

It is a shame because Klemmer had an opportunity to show his depth of character by being a Dog for life and helping us through a very rough period.I know deep down, it would have been something he would have loved to have achieved. That opportunity is gone and the fans will always see him as too weak minded to have ever been a true Dog. You think of how tough our players are and how they live their lives, this snowflake attitude doesn't cut it but it seems to be a big issue in our younger generations coming through - too many soft parents is where I place the blame.