Why Klemmer left the Dogs!

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer is carrying the Knights pack. Him and Fitzgibbon are the only 2 who are playing well.
The key is the play the ball after his runs , does he end up on his back? Can he make decent yards if he doesn't lift his knees at the line ? does he allow for quick play the balls to get the side rolling or his fellow forwards to have a good run .
I really think his knee lifting whilst helps him make the metres it actually is a cause of his slow play the balls and him being out on his back most times

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The best thing for me in this read was he didnt end up signing for the Roosters..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if Chloe is going to tell David that they are now officially on the bottom of the ladder.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he is being paid overs. They are wasting their money I was never a big fan of Klemmer and still think he is over rated, Good luck to him, but I think he is kidding himself if he thinks he is going to win a Premiership at Newcastle, He can come to Belmore with safety any time he likes because the Bulldog fans Couldn't care less about him, Infact he has done us a big favour by getting out of the way, and now we have Napa who is much more exciting to watch in attack and defence & a great support player, already scored 2 Tries in 3 Games & when the Bulldogs do come good again, Klemmer will kick himself because the Bulldogs have turned over lots of great names but after they leave our club ( with the exception of a few ) eg - Thurston & SBW , They go from big names then Fizzle away to nothing, Klemmer is just another casualty.
Very well said dont miss him at all glad he is goooooone

Boldslug

Waterboy
Reaction score
Klemmer reminds me of Trent Barret. Both played average in club games, but really lifted in rep games like state of origin.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer reminds me of Trent Barret. Both played average in club games, but really lifted in rep games like state of origin.
Spot on about Klemmer. Hated seeing him show tonnes of aggression in rep games while acting as another workhorse at club level. Was still a decent metre eater for us. But he never did as well for us as his breakout season when he earned a reputation for being an enforcer. Ogden and Napa hopefully bring some fear to the table against opposing packs by the end of the year.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on about Klemmer. Hated seeing him show tonnes of aggression in rep games while acting as another workhorse at club level. Was still a decent metre eater for us. But he never did as well for us as his breakout season when he earned a reputation for being an enforcer. Ogden and Napa hopefully bring some fear to the table against opposing packs by the end of the year.
I was really impressed with Ogden again tonight, his growing in confidence , & I can't wait till Napa comes back.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah don't miss him and the fake tough guy act at all... **** had me fooled.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
FUCK DAVID KLEMMER

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't miss his slow play the balls...
Yeah I like most was dirty at the time of him leaving... but honestly couldn't care less anymore, we are better off without him.