Why Klemmer left the Dogs!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He calls himself a deep thinker???? Seriously?

Maybe he needs to think about the fact that he keeps coming back to what happened at the Bulldogs and why he left.

Either he has a guilty conscious or he wishes that he stayed. Either way he can't let it go.

Shouldn't he be concentrating on his new team and his new start?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He calls himself a deep thinker???? Seriously?

Maybe he needs to think about the fact that he keeps coming back to what happened at the Bulldogs and why he left.

Either he has a guilty conscious or he wishes that he stayed. Either way he can't let it go.

Shouldn't he be concentrating on his new team and his new start?
Nailed it.

Sounds like he is fighting with himself trying to prove to himself that he did not do anything wrong leaving the club in the middle of the contract at the worst time possible for the club.

Or just may be he regrets moving to Newcastle for some reason and giving himself false hope and reasons that he made the right decision. Clearly he has issues in his upper department.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nailed it.

Sounds like he is fighting with himself trying to prove to himself that he did not do anything wrong leaving the club in the middle of the contract at the worst time possible for the club.

Or just may be he regrets moving to Newcastle for some reason and giving himself false hope and reasons that he made the right decision. Clearly he has issues in his upper department.
Imagine what he’s going to be like after another 10 years of head knocks and concussions.....

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blame all your mates player managers for being greedy money hungry parasites and the moment you got with Moses is the moment you lost me he is a cancer and a trouble maker does the same with all his clients pulls the same stunt.
The place needed a shake up clean out haslers roster and build a new one simple a couple of tougher years but come 2021 we gonna have a war chest

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All i read was bla bla fucking bla, im a sook and a poof.

Fuck Klemmer. Any more Klemmer threads should not be in the Bulldogs section

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying - his decision to break his contract is not good enough. But I can't help appreciate that Klemmer's mental health was fragile and he made the move to protect himself from having a mental breakdown. Are the reasons he allowed to cause it warranted? For me, absolutely not and that just speaks volumes about his low self-esteem.

It seems like he is a delicate child in a big powerful body, trying to live in the big bad world, where teammates have to move on. But he made decisions to protect his personal mental health for the sake of him and his family - I support him for that. At the end of the day, it is a career and a game, as much as we fans treat it like a religion. lol

It is a shame because Klemmer had an opportunity to show his depth of character by being a Dog for life and helping us through a very rough period.I know deep down, it would have been something he would have loved to have achieved. That opportunity is gone and the fans will always see him as too weak minded to have ever been a true Dog. You think of how tough our players are and how they live their lives, this snowflake attitude doesn't cut it but it seems to be a big issue in our younger generations coming through - too many soft parents is where I place the blame.

Palesasse there is no mental health issues , he was saying at the time it was for family reasons and now it's because they let go of the other players .

It was purely for money , this had blown up 12 months prior with dib in charge due to TPAs falling over .

The way that knights were Throwing money to get players , I guarantee he is on more money than he was at the dogs and he got it for a longer term .

Also doesn't he know have a player manager ? I'm sure it worked out well for his player manager who would get a cut out of the knights contract but wouldn't have got squat from his already signed bulldog contract .

As a previous poster also picked up his BS reason for family and mental health is bs as he would have went to roosters if they didn't win Comp

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Moved to RL General (because we don't have a "Nobody Gives a Fuck" subforum).

I'd really like to know why he refuses to talk about his blood family and what happened there. Helmut Klemmer needs to come out and explain all, if the dopey **** won't talk about it.

Must be something major (and potentially damaging to Klemmers reputation if he was kicked out / left home early (like 16 odd). I wonder... maybe he was in and out of juvi?

Malla

Reaction score
Lol is he still trying to convince himself that he didnt leave for the money?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The knights without ponga lol.. need I say more.

Good riddance klemmer.!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Knights preferred lineup for 2019.

1. Ponga
2. Ponga
3. Ponga
4. Ponga
5. Ponga
6. Ponga
7. Pearce
8. Klemmer
9. Ponga
10. Ponga
11. Ponga
12. Ponga
13. Ponga

14. Ponga
15. Ponga
16. Ponga
17. Ponga

Game Plan for 2019: Pass ball to Ponga.

I hope Ponga ups and leaves Knights after this year for NZ Rugby

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck i hope we beat the knights and klem gets smashed

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
truth be told , yes the club didnt do the best with Graham, but seriously you are whinging about

Woods? he was hardly here for couple of months and played shit while earning a monsta!
Reynolds? He got the contract of a life time and he was the one who left dogs not Dogs who kicked him out or under paid him?
Mbye?!!! enough said

At the end of the day you walked out on the dogs in the middle of your contract and that too at a time when we needed you most and you are an absolute **** for doing that.

I am super glad we got Napa who add much more value to our attack than you ever did.

Hope you never ever win a premiership but keep on making 200 useless meters every game.

Here, here.

As for Woods he was never a Bulldog..he never fitted in. Sometimes I struggled to even notice his input onfield until he made an error or three....

Klemmer is full of shit if he believes the tripe he spouted about being a Bulldog for life. He made the decision to leave, he asked for a release and one can only guess what would have happened if we denied it. There is a lot more to the story than we know and I have hard numerous rumours surrounding the exact reason as to why he left and it makes for very interesting reading....

There have been numerous articles going back years where he either requested to leave or was contemplating leaving.....

Heavens know what he will do if his newest best friend ever leaves the Knights.....

https://www.zerotackle.com/david-klemmer-requests-release-bulldogs-27673/

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/da...s/news-story/60634397372b4875b49076e399718f42

Josh was not angry at the Dogs he was encouraged to accept the rich deal, better than we could have offered him. He took it, we did not make him.At least he left honourable unlike Messr Klemmer

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here, here.

As for Woods he was never a Bulldog..he never fitted in. Sometimes I struggled to even notice his input onfield until he made an error or three....

Klemmer is full of shit if he believes the tripe he spouted about being a Bulldog for life. He made the decision to leave, he asked for a release and one can only guess what would have happened if we denied it. There is a lot more to the story than we know and I have hard numerous rumours surrounding the exact reason as to why he left and it makes for very interesting reading....

There have been numerous articles going back years where he either requested to leave or was contemplating leaving.....

Heavens know what he will do if his newest best friend ever leaves the Knights.....

https://www.zerotackle.com/david-klemmer-requests-release-bulldogs-27673/

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/da...s/news-story/60634397372b4875b49076e399718f42

Josh was not angry at the Dogs he was encouraged to accept the rich deal, better than we could have offered him. He took it, we did not make him.At least he left honourable unlike Messr Klemmer
There wouldn't be enough kleenx tissues...................