Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe we get b.smith without a trade in good faith from the storm because we gave them remis without anything in return

or another option we can take a player off there books for them they don’t want for next year ? Brenko lee for example

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't think there is anyone better available bro. He has a nice long pass, great defence and strong runner. Fitness is the only issue for me.
You buy Hodgson and reassess in two years

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually it is. Search white supremacy sign
It's the sign used in circle game dude. But clearly some silly extremists have hijacked it and used it for there own selfish needs.

Last edited:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I chose unlike you to not go down the childish name calling road..until now lol
You have no idea you ting tong(that's dumb fuck or similar in thai)go watch the replays of storm games then wake the fuck up DH.Plodder my arse, you got the fool part right in your Sn that's for sure...
Yes because I Pity Fools like you :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^^^^A Mr T reference says it all.... major simpleton :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
He is one of a very few that can't see the energy, enthusiasm and skillset that Smith brings to a game. Are there better hookers? Yes. And Grant is one of them. Yet he managed to push grant back to the bench after being named at lock, so he can't be that bad.
Outside of his skillet, his energy is something we seriously lack! And to suggest he is a plodder, when he is always a million miles an hour is just stupid!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is one of a very few that can't see the energy, enthusiasm and skillset that Smith brings to a game. Are there better hookers? Yes. And Grant is one of them. Yet he managed to push grant back to the bench after being named at lock, so he can't be that bad.
Outside of his skillet, his energy is something we seriously lack! And to suggest he is a plodder, when he is always a million miles an hour is just stupid!
ALL valid points you make mate, i think PF is embarassed at his original post and is now trying to deflect from his idiocy, meh that's his BBQ "we know boats"...

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who do we offer Melbourne to get Smith to Canterbury in 2022?
It has to be a player contracted to us for at least another year, which narrows it down as we have half off contract.

Then it has to be somone that they see potential to fill a gap they want to fill.

Out of our current contracted players I could see them possibly consider the following-

Corey Allen
Jake Averillo
Matt Doorey
Adam Elliott
Raymond Fataila-Mariner
Joe Stimpson
Jackson Topine ( covers 9 & back row)
Corey Waddell (maybe)
Brandon Wakeham

From all of the above, for mine the players not available for trade are
Averillo
RFM
Topine

The next 3 I I'd least like to lose are
Allen
Doorey
Elliott

Cotric & Thompson would cost more than they would want to pay & I wouldn't let them go anyway.

If it where my choice, it would be Stimpson without an argument although he alone you think would not be enough.

They might consider Wakeham & Stimpson, which Baz might consider as next year we will have 3 genuine half options in Burton, Flanagan & Averillo.

By Baz selecting Lewis ahead of Wakeham this year also tells me that he isn't sold on Wakeham either.

Last edited:

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
think the guy is working his date off for the club...wish the players would follow suit
Couldn't agree more, but sadly I don't think the on field performances will change much until most of the plodders with a losing mentality are shown the door.
I love that we're recruiting players from strong teams with a winning culture.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully they will try Stimson again. Doubt it. This is where I get the shits. We give them remis, months later...

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Storm are managing Grant with his fitness after missing the first four weeks.
Plus Grant was bashed up abit last week so they went with B Smith to start.