Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say what you will about Barretts coaching but you can’t say he doesn’t try or work hard behind the scenes.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Smith is certainly a character. The point he makes about Fox and Burton helping us recruit other players is the thing that stands out the most and is what you want to hear.

Hopefully we land Cheese. He'd help recruit other players also and if he signed we'd only be a few forwards off being a top four team within a season or two.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Best I’ve felt about it for clear cut proof.

Outside of Thompson I’d give them anyone in the pack.

I hope they want Stimson with us paying some even to help their cap. They could surely use Brandon’s cap space now retaining Hughes Munster papen and grant. All bar Munster would need massive upgrades.

The only bloke I’d love to see fox bring besides smith that could be any chance would be Nelson haha. We need that big angry ****.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great article. Even though I don't believe a word Smith said about not talking about a deal, I like what he said about the club and the new recruits. He's right about Burton, he'll help us attract big names but so will Smith.

What I like about him is, like JAC, they're noth winners and they'll help turn the young guys into winners too. I don't care if he's not the best dummy half in the game because he brings other attributes to the club that we desperately need

I hope the other player JAC is harassing into coming is Paps (and not Dale)