Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course he's being signed as a hooker. He has said the only reason he will leave the Storm is to be an 80 min hooker at another club so why the fuck would he come here to play lock when he could play lock at the Storm and win a few more comps?
Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 11.20.43.png

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course he's being signed as a hooker. He has said the only reason he will leave the Storm is to be an 80 min hooker at another club so why the fuck would he come here to play lock when he could play lock at the Storm and win a few more comps?
images.jpeg-90.jpg

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I might know the answer, but is he being sought out as a forward or hooker?
FULLBACK, personally I think his a little to short for the position but we have a sensational conditioning coach - Dan Ferris
He'll straighten him out and make him taller so he will fit in nicely in to the position

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FULLBACK, personally I think his a little to short for the position but we have a sensational conditioning coach - Dan Ferris
He'll straighten him out and make him taller so he will fit in nicely in to the position
i heard he’s been training on the wing and we’re going to use the fox at dummy half

Last edited: