Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you sir, are a god amongst men. A scholar and a gentleman. You can actually pinpoint the moment his soul leaves his body in the slow motion version.. i love it
On the 2nd one u can see so many points on his face where he realises hes fucked up big time lol

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clarke is more of a risk than the cheese. Cause at least the cheese has played at NRL level. At worst he is just competent and we look for another hooker with a view to the future and move the cheese to lock. While Clarke could just be well out of his depth, and Clarke is much older so it's a short term solution at best.
Your right Cheese is a keeper ,doesnt matter where he plays in the side he will improve it!

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you sir, are a god amongst men. A scholar and a gentleman. You can actually pinpoint the moment his soul leaves his body in the slow motion version.. i love it
You guys look like twins 5mins apart It's hard to tell one Avatar from the other Avatar. It looks like you have Created a new coffee drink A Musoccino
1620104023990.png

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Take it with a grain of salt but 2 different sources say he is a done deal.

My main source says "We are close".

I'll keep you guys updated
I think I might know the answer, but is he being sought out as a forward or hooker?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I might know the answer, but is he being sought out as a forward or hooker?
Of course he's being signed as a hooker. He has said the only reason he will leave the Storm is to be an 80 min hooker at another club so why the fuck would he come here to play lock when he could play lock at the Storm and win a few more comps?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Of course he's being signed as a hooker. He has said the only reason he will leave the Storm is to be an 80 min hooker at another club so why the fuck would he come here to play lock when he could play lock at the Storm and win a few more comps?
obviously for a pay increase

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So has he signed yet? Is he following us on Instagram?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I doubt he’s the “replacement” for cheese. Addo carr sure.

Hopefully it is a piece they want to see smith released as it is addo carrr spent and they have upgraded Hughes and will grant and papen.