Why do we put up with this crap in our country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If Roddy is ruthless then what are SoH and I? Lol
no disrespect to you or SOH but i am dangerous, for example the thumb down i just gave you, i take no prisoners tbh

another time some guy asked me for $2, i said no even though i could spare it :roflol:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw what is the evidence against this guy in previous cases, was it solid stuff?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
btw what is the evidence against this guy in previous cases, was it solid stuff?
Yes, this thread I started in August 2013 was all the authorities needed
But then I was labeled a simpleton by Captain Kickass and they granted him bail

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Dear Rainman,

I do not recall in what context I said that remark.

I'm certain something else was happening at the time, and this threads creation (in conjunction with whatever was happening) led me to be curt with you.

Your point about the letters was, and still is, valid.

I'm pretty sure I took offence to the creation of the thread at a time when tensions were high and inflammatory posts may not have been warranted.

If nothing else, I've learned a lesson that random thoughts expressed in the manner I did can come back to bite you in unintended ways.

I wish to extend to you a humble apology.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dear Rainman,

I do not recall in what context I said that remark.

I'm certain something else was happening at the time, and this threads creation (in conjunction with whatever was happening) led me to be curt with you.

Your point about the letters was, and still is, valid.

I'm pretty sure I took offence to the creation of the thread at a time when tensions were high and inflammatory posts may not have been warranted.

If nothing else, I've learned a lesson that random thoughts expressed in the manner I did can come back to bite you in unintended ways.

I wish to extend to you a humble apology.
That's cool it's over now, and let's hope we never experience stuff like this again for the sake of our kids
I got 2 young girls who will grow up in a much different place than I did
Apology accepted.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Roddy is ruthless then what are SoH and I? Lol
no disrespect to you or SOH but i am dangerous, for example the thumb down i just gave you, i take no prisoners tbh

another time some guy asked me for $2, i said no even though i could spare it :roflol:
Its true assassin dont fukk with rod . He gave me my first red thumb ever for not liking chicken nuggets in a strawberry thick shake . And that shit never leaves you man , after that I just dont come up against the zillla he is cold man and he can fukk your day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.