Why do we put up with this crap in our country

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone see that **** ( religious cleric ) on the news that send the families of aussie diggers killed in action, calling them child killers, could just imagine trying that shit in their country, you would be stoned to death.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it happened after vietnam when the hippies were going wild, thats why rambo was so pissed off

if it was about iraq then that is a bullshit war, people are over there making money and thats why our soldiers were fighting, but blame john howard not these soldiers especially people killed ffs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i wonder why this guy doesnt send anything over to bin ladens 850 family members calling him a piece of shit etc

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
akin to the despicable westboro baptist church?

N

Natboy

These cowards know they can hide here because they are safe. There are lots of things they wouldn't be game to do in their own countries
I don't let this stuff get to me anymore

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it happened after vietnam when the hippies were going wild, thats why rambo was so pissed off

if it was about iraq then that is a bullshit war, people are over there making money and thats why our soldiers were fighting, but blame john howard not these soldiers especially people killed ffs
Quiet Labor boy.

Your Communist leader(s) with their bleeding hearts are as much to blame. Keep left, Roddy.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
btw i wonder why this guy doesnt send anything over to bin ladens 850 family members calling him a piece of shit etc
The price of stamps is insane! 60 cents times 850 is..... a lot.

PLUS, bothered sitting there and putting 850 stamps on 850 envelopes.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
akin to the despicable westboro baptist church?
Westboro havn't tried anything here yet.

I guess some people find the sweet air of freedom too much of a rush and it goes to their head. Maybe they should've gone to a less free country first to build up a bit of a tolerance.

My family is well aware I expect violent retribution if my funeral gets protested.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
is this the guy that did the incident? i think we should write letters to his family:noidea:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The Rodzilla is ruthless
im just interested in seeing fairness, i agree with 2 wrongs dont make a right but this guy claimed to be against violent murder and then produced this situation, so he already violated the 2 wrongs dont make a right rule

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The price of stamps is insane! 60 cents times 850 is..... a lot.

PLUS, bothered sitting there and putting 850 stamps on 850 envelopes.
60 cents? Clearly been a while since you last sent a letter...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone see that **** ( religious cleric ) on the news that send the families of aussie diggers killed in action, calling them child killers, could just imagine trying that shit in their country, you would be stoned to death.
You are being a simpleton.
I think rainman has made a legit point,

not very well articulated, but none the less, the point he has made is legit.

The gunman was a "refugee" apparently,
Came to this country, This country granted him a safe haven to start a new life.
He abused that privilege firstly by disrespecting the familys of men who fought and died for the country he has now called home, and fought to protect the safe way of life that the refugee was seeking.

The refugee, was then allegedly involved in the plot of his ex wife murder,
and accused of sexual assault of some other woman.

Yet granted bail by our authorities.

The point rainman made about not getting away with disrespecting the authorities in other countries is legit comment to make.

I commend you CK for trying to stay natural, but don't lose sight of your ethics and morals, and remember, Australia, and Australians interest come first,

Especially now.

Rainman,
by all means mate,
its ok to be angry, I get the point you are making, but your choice of words, can and will offend some on the Kennel,
There are no radicals that I am aware of on the kennel, only fellow bulldog fans, that come from all walks of life and beliefs.
Try to remain respectful of their point of view, as I expect others to be respectful of mine as a proud Australian.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who supports these terrorists should be killed on sight, no ifs or buts

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When we introduced multiculturalism they didn't realize what would happen sixty years later, you can't stalk every crazy in case something might happen, some of them might be ok or the intelligence could be wrong.
They couldn't of averted yesterday, one prick decided to be a prick and hide behind Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.