Because he was on a lot of money and okunbor is on peanuts

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You know the reason. stop with the same nonsense discussion again and just say Okunbor is shit and move on. if Naden actually plays wing where he should be then this isn't even a issue.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus said if we move 1 player on this season we won't have to move on 2 players next season, something like that. Let's see if that's true tho. Anyways the reason was salary cap related.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Chotrich has been shit this season. Letting him go was a smart move. He's average at best and has gotten way worse the last few seasons... Okunbur definitely needs to be dropped. Naden to wing, Schoupp to centre. It's an easy fix to a glaring issue.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus said if we move 1 player on this season we won't have to move on 2 players next season, something like that. Let's see if that's true tho. Anyways the reason was salary cap related.
But that’s not true is it? We have 10 players off contract this year and have signed 2 for next year, so we have 8 spots free.

Always a Bulldog

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chotrich has been shit this season. Letting him go was a smart move. He's average at best and has gotten way worse the last few seasons... Okunbur definitely needs to be dropped. Naden to wing, Schoupp to centre. It's an easy fix to a glaring issue.
This is gonna sound silly but I liked him more when his name was pronounced Cotrich

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
But that’s not true is it? We have 10 players off contract this year and have signed 2 for next year, so we have 8 spots free.

Always a Bulldog
Most players we have coming off contract aren't on much. We have Kikau and Mahoney coming in on big money. We've also signed Sutton. King needs an upgrade. Most/all of the other spots will be minimum wages.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Take your biased prejudiced glasses off and watch the game again.

Always a Bulldog
I think most people are going to remember one of the last plays of the game where Naden didn't pass the ball to an unmarked JAC. I think Naden's been decent tho. Waddell starves possession to the left edge anyways. Waddell's not my cup of tea, I don't rate what he brings.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Most players we have coming off contract aren't on much. We have Kikau and Mahoney coming in on big money. We've also signed Sutton. King needs an upgrade. Most/all of the other spots will be minimum wages.
I suggest you actually look at who is off contract and be realistic as we are spending our full Cap this year so they demonstrably aren’t on “minimum wages”.

Always a Bulldog

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I suggest you actually look at who is off contract and be realistic as we are spending our full Cap this year so they demonstrably aren’t on “minimum wages”.

Always a Bulldog
I already have. That's how I came to that conclusion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Take your biased prejudiced glasses off and watch the game again.

Always a Bulldog
Naden is poor at centre, cant setup JAC to save his life and is a massive ball hog. He will put of the exact same numbers + more off the wing and we can actually play a centre that wont starve JAC of the ball.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naden is poor at centre, cant setup JAC to save his life and is a massive ball hog. He will put of the exact same numbers + more off the wing and we can actually play a centre that wont starve JAC of the ball.
Who do you propose at centre replacing Naden? Schoupp?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Because 1 million bucks is way too much to burn on 2 wingers.