Why Bulldogs WILL NOT make the Top 8 in 2022 | NRL | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran was always going to do well at manly.
At manly he has quality spine and forward pack to share the workload. He can inject himself only when he wants too and have a rest when he needs to.

At the dogs he was made the Saviour and all of the teams hopes and dreams were placed on Forans shoulders. This meant when Foran was on the field he had all the weight of the fans, managemenr and the team on his shoulders and that situation never ends well.
Are we about to do the same to Burton? I hope not.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt watch the clip, and wont, but I'm sure my biased view that this Broncos fan is a dickhead is justifed...that's why I immediately gave it a luagh emoji

Let me guess....he thinks the Broncos will make the 8

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Our biggest problem will be injuries. A couple of big outs and we will almost be fielding the same crap from this year.
Can happen to any side.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran was always going to do well at manly.
At manly he has quality spine and forward pack to share the workload. He can inject himself only when he wants too and have a rest when he needs to.

At the dogs he was made the Saviour and all of the teams hopes and dreams were placed on Forans shoulders. This meant when Foran was on the field he had all the weight of the fans, managemenr and the team on his shoulders and that situation never ends well.
Plus he is an out and out five eighth but was made to be the dominant half with us.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We Will finish on top of the Gronkos
Someone should show the squad what has happened in the eighties...Make them believe !!!
End of 1978 we lost almost the whole team, we promoted the reserves and played the 1979 GF Won 1980 GF.
End of 1983 we rebuilt the team with 9 new signings, we won 1984 &1985 runners up 1986 won 1988 GFs.
That's why we are the entertainers and the Dogs of War !!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
For me the main variable will be the gel factor, how quickly and how well the new look line up can get synchronicity. It has been notable that training appears to have featured a lot of structure and play drills, and opposed sessions of mild contact play, which indicates the brains trust is working hard to give the players every chance to build those combinations in both offence and defense.
And every year we hear how the team is training the house down, then face more disappointment when we watch them play.

I'm not raising my hopes too high for 2022, and will be happy with just getting more than three wins for the season.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This side will make us top 8.
1.Duffty
2.Allen
3.Naden
4.schoupp
5.JAC
6.Burton
7.Wakeham
8.Thompson
9.BBO
10.Vaughn
11.TPJ
12.RFM
13.Jackson
14 JMK
15.Waddell
16.hetherington
17.Ava
18.Alomoti

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didnt watch the clip, and wont, but I'm sure my biased view that this Broncos fan is a dickhead is justifed...that's why I immediately gave it a luagh emoji

Let me guess....he thinks the Broncos will make the 8
Idk..didn't fn watch it either.