why are we paying $2.22 for Fuel

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I got fed up with my freedom and independence so I lost my drivers license and sold my car!
Expecting to be a millionaire with a schauffer in the next 10 years, with all the money I’ll save not spending on a slave machine!

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This will NEVER happen because people are fucking stupid fucks who think they are smart.

Too busy fighting eachother rather than working together to achieve better lives for us.

Left v right
Vaxxed v unvaxxed
DemonRat v RepubliCunt
Sheep vs Conspiracy Theorists
Black v white
Yes v no
Coke v Pepsi

Divide and conquer.
you just described over half this forum again!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a solution to that.
Don’t drink alcohol and you won’t get ripped off with bs and unfair prices!
The accusathon requires regular schooners, used to drink a hundred dollars a night three nights a week.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Take out the govt tax and then you get an idea on what it should be.

OK so the govt has to get a cut.....then if it's 20% (IDK) cut it to 10%.

Govt is like the mafia....they want to wet their beak in everything from councils, state and federal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Govt is like the mafia....they want to wet their beak in everything from councils, state and federal.
It's about 25-30%. The government puts a flat excise of 50 cents per litre. ScoMo reduced this temporarily when fuel prices were sky rocketing, but Albo won't do that.

The issue you have with fuel excise is that it is used for stuff. Reduce it, you're reducing Australia's economy in general. It's good to temporarily reduce it but it can't be done permanently without raising taxes.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's about 25-30%. The government puts a flat excise of 50 cents per litre. ScoMo reduced this temporarily when fuel prices were sky rocketing, but Albo won't do that.

The issue you have with fuel excise is that it is used for stuff. Reduce it, you're reducing Australia's economy in general. It's good to temporarily reduce it but it can't be done permanently without raising taxes.

It is around 80% to be honest.

I have said it before and I will say it again, Oil companies do not make (enough) money from the sales of Gasoline and Diesel as the general public thinks they do.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s complete bullshit.

OK if you say its bullshit without any proof, evidence, credibility, experience in the industry , then it must be complete bullshit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It is around 80% to be honest.

I have said it before and I will say it again, Oil companies do not make (enough) money from the sales of Gasoline and Diesel as the general public thinks they do.
The fuel excise?

It's current 46c per litre. I wish it was 80% 'cause then fuel would be under $1 per litre.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fuel excise?

It's current 46c per litre. I wish it was 80% 'cause then fuel would be under $1 per litre.

Also add FTC and GST plus there are other indirect ways of government milking the oil companies.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Why do governments hate organised crime?

They hate competition.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know what is the saddest part,
Australia is becoming a communist country.
They say we have freedom but yet we are taxed on everything, speed cameras every corner, mobile speed cameras everywhere,
To much powers to the police.
Tax on cigarettes alcohol and fuel alone is criminal.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You know what is the saddest part,
Australia is becoming a communist country.
They say we have freedom but yet we are taxed on everything, speed cameras every corner, mobile speed cameras everywhere,
To much powers to the police.
Tax on cigarettes alcohol and fuel alone is criminal.
Not just here bro, the whole fkn world looks to be headed towards a totalitarian regime.

People used to laugh at the NWO, now I wonder how many secretly see it coming but don't want to be labelled a "conspiracy theorist" by sheep.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not just here bro, the whole fkn world looks to be headed towards a totalitarian regime.

People used to laugh at the NWO, now I wonder how many secretly see it coming but don't want to be labelled a "conspiracy theorist" by sheep.
1000%