who would be your CEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
are you satisfied with noads direction and controll of the club or would you have somebody else.

i know halligan has a desire to be involved in the club as a director or ceo.

also chris anderson.

i would rather have a past legend take the reigns. we are the family club not the news limited former nrl board member club.

i would like to see lamb or mortimer or even anderson get a shot (but if anderson gets a shot he better not bring his boyfriend brett the best half back in the world kimoron with him)

wat do you think

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree the Bulldogs need someone involved that understands the fans and the spirit of the club

Mortimer was perfect but News Limited decided to create a scandal to turn Mortimer into a scapegoat and put the ex news limited nrl board member in charge

replublic styles

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I heard that the cops tried to pin something on Turvey but failed (one of the reasons why they got in trouble), and that was one of the reasons why he left. I think I'm satisfied with Malcolm as a CEO.

But to tell you the truth, I would love Anderson at the club in some coaching capacity. But Folkes is a pansy and would see it as a threat to his position.

Andrew Farrar, Mick Potter, and Gary Freeman are names that spring to mind if we decide to add some credibility to our coaching staff. Yeah go Kevin Moore!

At board level, it's currently in the process of cleanout, so yeah don't be surprised to see the names of a couple of OUTSPOKEN critics of our current management practices back in board positions.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr. Noad is doing a great job. He's professional in everything he does.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TBT said:
David Gallop....
Mate, tell me you're kidding!

He has to be the dumbest/un-professional CEO in Australia.

TBT

The Bitter Truth
Reaction score
AKE-47 said:
Mate, tell me you're kidding!

He has to be the dumbest/un-professional CEO in Australia.
:D :D :D

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TBT said:
You're ****ing lucky!! :p

You almost got me worked up there. LOL

TBT

The Bitter Truth
Reaction score
AKE-47 said:
You're ****ing lucky!! :p

You almost got me worked up there. LOL
:D

Gotta agree with you though.... Noad has brought alot of professionalism to the club that was lacking....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alot of people on here dont like him for some reason. I dont know why though.

I'm guessing they have never had a chat with him. He's a good bloke who is passionate about the Dogs regardless of what anyone thinks.

A

atomic_crimson

K E © said:
Alot of people on here dont like him for some reason. I dont know why though.

I'm guessing they have never had a chat with him. He's a good bloke who is passionate about the Dogs regardless of what anyone thinks.
well we had a bad season and some guys who left went well with their new teams! which must mean a bad ceo!!!!

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
People are so short sighted. This year was impossible for success with the injuries. The signings we got V was we let go was brilliant.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
well we had a bad season and some guys who left went well with their new teams! which must mean a bad ceo!!!!
I guess.

That's the thing with Canterbury. We are the most scrutinised club even by our own supporters. Canterbury, no matter what the managment do, can never satisy everyone. Even our own supporters.

We re-sign Internationals and people go on about why we let a couple of PL players go who are going alright in other clubs.

Malcom Noad will always have my full support because I know he means well in everything he does for our club.

TBT

The Bitter Truth
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
How is this a reflection of Noads ability as CEO?

Players leaving the club was a result of cap restrictions, and the "bad' season can be written off due to multiple injuries the club faced at various stages of the season.....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
People are so short sighted. This year was impossible for success with the injuries. The signings we got V was we let go was brilliant.
Too true.

SBW, Mason and Ryan [All internationals] were re-signed this year and people arent satisfied with it.

Although Thurston, in hindsight, was a loss. People tend to over dwell on his departure rather than focus on our major re-signings. It would have been a dream if we have re-signed those players mentioned plus keeping Price and Thurston but it's impossible.

I guess that could also come down to people expecting too much?

A

atomic_crimson

TBT said:
How is this a reflection of Noads ability as CEO?

Players leaving the club was a result of cap restrictions, and the "bad' season can be written off due to multiple injuries the club faced at various stages of the season.....
i was being sarcastic!

since we had a bad year! and guys like jonno did well people have been questioning malcolm noad!

i think he has done some good for the club!

Status
Not open for further replies.