jlo hamad said:
fui fui moi moi
WTF? Moi Moi?

Give me Cooper Cronk anyday! :p

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
boggie23 said:
i would rather have a past legend take the reigns. we are the family club not the news limited former nrl board member club.

i would like to see lamb or mortimer or even anderson get a shot (but if anderson gets a shot he better not bring his boyfriend brett the best half back in the world kimoron with him)

wat do you think
A common mistake made by many sporting clubs is having past players run them, rather than a professional business person. Sporting clubs are business's and need to be run as such. Its great if the former players have proper business acumen and experience, but its not always like that. I think it was a very smart move to get Malcolm in as CEO as he can and is moving the club in the right direction.

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score
i reckon steve price will be ceo when he retires although it might a few yrs after retirement

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i like noad and the job he has dun...but i would like 2 c one of our legends 2 ave a go at the job....i believe dey undastand the club and the fans alot betta......deres no doubt in ma mind that noad has dun a good job but it would b good 2 c our legends get involved aswell

buster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Noad is very good..........replies to emails, stops and has a chat, he is genuine and loves the doggies........

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
buster said:
Noad is very good..........replies to emails, stops and has a chat, he is genuine and loves the doggies........
i agree with that so i will say Noad also.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
buster said:
Well said. If you take notice, the majority of people who bad mouth Mr. Noad have never met him or had a chat with him.

People assume he was 'planted' on us by the NRL but that is simply a wild consipracy theory. Like you said, he is genuine and loves the Dogs.

T

TdoggBulldog

buster said:
yep... that man is soo nice...

luv ya noadsy!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I will be cheering the day Pricey takes over as CEO

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
I will be cheering the day Pricey takes over as CEO
Even though our full strength forward pack is one of the world's best, I miss Price.

I was watching 2004 DVD and almost cried. :p

T

TdoggBulldog

K E said:
Even though our full strength forward pack is one of the world's best, I miss Price.

I was watching 2004 DVD and almost cried. :p
same... seeing him sitting there.. cheering on our boys... smiling...

damn i miss you price!

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Leave Noad where he is. Let's move forward, not backwards.

back2belmore

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
The CEO of any rugby league club should be one that understands traditional values in the game. Evidentally, Noad is not the right man for the job by his signing of the 15-year contract with Telstra Stadium. Instead, Noad should be committed to the Bulldogs remaining at its traditional home base - Belmore Sports Ground. It has been proven by hindsight to be the worse decision appointing Noad as CEO.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
back2belmore said:
The CEO of any rugby league club should be one that understands traditional values in the game. Evidentally, Noad is not the right man for the job by his signing of the 15-year contract with Telstra Stadium. Instead, Noad should be committed to the Bulldogs remaining at its traditional home base - Belmore Sports Ground. It has been proven by hindsight to be the worse decision appointing Noad as CEO.
He re-signed 4 Internationals, Mason, Ryan, Tonga & Williams, secured our future for the next 15 years yet it was 'the worst decision appointing Mr. Noad as CEO'??

What do you expect from the man? [Dont say take us back to Belmore because everyone knows that just a fantasy, not a reality]

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
I would really like to know why people (apart from back2belmore) really think Noad is not the man for the job.

When we were going through one of the toughest times in the clubs history last year he took over the reigns of a club being hammered from every direction, got the media focus off us for the most part and allowed the players to concentrate on winning the comp. That was enough for me to agree that we had the right man in place, and each time I have spoken to him it just confirms my opinion.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Watever the Dogs do...Don't get anyone who wants to destroy the club...That is what Rabeigh Krahem almost did to the Cowboys a few years back...Until News Ltd took over the joint and brought in Frank Stanton until Dennis Keefe took over from him.

Frank or Dennis are the sort of blokes that a club should have...What you see is what you get with those blokes and they don't muck around.

aVerage

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Clearly he has no more affiliation with news ltd, so its just a conspiracy theory... he took a bold move of banning his old employers from interviewing his players. This shows how passionate he is for the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.