Who is our number 1 for next year? (Now for 2024)

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that fussed on Walsh plus a fullback isn’t our biggest issue I would put jac at fb and bring one of the juniors into the wing.. we need a halfback more than anything else look at what Reynolds is doing for the broncos they would be lost without him.
You aren’t fussed about Walsh? He will be a superstar....he has so much potential...he is only 19 ffs and look already what he can do

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You aren’t fussed about Walsh? He will be a superstar....he has so much potential...he is only 19 ffs and look already what he can do
Maybe so but his next contract I guess would be a big one we have enough money tied up as is and we need a 7 more than anything you could have Tom turbo running around with the lot we have and it would make fuck all difference

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSWRL Facebook live. https://fb.watch/cRHMS0AXif/

I’m sure nsw cup side would beat the main squad
Wow, thank you for posting this, The NSW cup side seems to have a lot more energy, resilience ,both in attack and defense, better ball skills, great cohesion, better positional plays, set moves, they are much more exciting to watch than the plodders we have playing first grade, you can tell that they are well coached and they play for each other. Not only would they beat our first grade side but they would give a lot of NRL first grade sides a run for their money, They really do have that Bulldog Spirit & will to win. It was really great to watch, Although I have to say I wish that Referee was in first grade and refereeing some of our games I think he must live in Bankstown. I think after round 10 we should start experimenting with some player swaps and maybe coach swaps as well. I hate to say it but this reserve grade team even made Okenbur look good.
1651937276897.png

Malla

Reaction score
Maybe. Looks like an Edwards clone with soft hands but probably needs another half a season or so of development and to not come into a total shambles of a side.
Yeah he has potential but would rather money thrown at a half than a fullback
Burton and flanno are rubbish together

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s garbage and nowhere near good enough to be a spine player.
U just call him trash because the word trash exists. He is our best option at number 7 and this year proved why.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Te Marie Martin would be a handy pick up, not sure if the broncs will be able to offer him a decent salary

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's not go backwards let's try Ado Carr, Averillo and Creedance Dufty gives me the shit right now, we need a 1,7 and a 9 with the 9 sorted

Reactions: Jam