Who is giving up on giving opinions because..

as a fan, I am

• Over it

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • In disbelief

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Frustrated

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Not surprised

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Embarrassed

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Shocked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tearing up my membership

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • In a featal position sucking my thumb

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just need to get it off my chest by commenting in a safe space like The Kennel; otherwise I might do something I regret.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We looked a beaten team even in the sheds at half time.. and it was 8 all.. we did not look like a team bouyed to give the finals one last crack

Last edited:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i am just reincarnating old threads, the problems are still the same for last 5 years.
Yep exactly. I don't even bother watching games anymore, it was so obvious this was going to happen when looking at our squad before the season started, also the fact we had master coach still in charge.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't believe it's actually come to this point... the Bulldogs now one of those teams that reminisce on the "glory days" because we are so sh!t.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Most of the above. Sux that you can only choose one.

I go into each game expecting to lose - but what frustrates me most is when bullshit ref calls go against us. Do the fucking shit refs not realise that we don't need their help losing games?? Do they not see that we are perfectly capable of losing games ourselves without them helping the other team?? Leave us be and let us lose on our own... all these horrid calls are like kicking a dog while it's down - and that is not a pun!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't give opinions on this site, my last 4 threads have been deleted

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah I have drawn a line in the sand, round 6 next year is that line. 6 games into next year will be all I need to know about where we are at. IF it's the same as the last few years I am gonskee's from Dogs and NRL. Probably watch Origin but will go back to my roots and follow local footy in Brissie again. I no longer enjoy the game and I seriously don't need this shite in my life.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was questioned not that long ago about predicting two home & away losses to the Eels... it happened. We're still losing games.

We are rudderless and ineffective without a spine, that is blatantly obvious. How Des ignored this critical element over the last few years is beyond disbelief. For that reason alone the board should have taken action.

Was his bold plan to sit there and wait a few years for his old mate, on one leg, to be available? I'm lost.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What about next year boys?
Expectations are low, very low.
We can only improve I think.

Regarding the spine next year.

I think Mybe at 9 has something to offer!
If he goes to fullback for a try, don't mind that.

I think move Hoppa to centre or wing. Train someone else for Fullback during off season.

Foran at 7.

Brown at 6.

I think we will flat out making the 8 next season but hopefully the team plays better footy.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I have drawn a line in the sand, round 6 next year is that line. 6 games into next year will be all I need to know about where we are at. IF it's the same as the last few years I am gonskee's from Dogs and NRL. Probably watch Origin but will go back to my roots and follow local footy in Brissie again. I no longer enjoy the game and I seriously don't need this shite in my life.
There's a lot of fans who feel the same way, the game is not what it once was!

Status
Not open for further replies.