Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I guess he will ummm...pass to everyone at some point. HTH

K

kennyy

LOL cant c him gettign another contract. if they resign him i wont support the club they would have to be suicide to re sign him

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
jut adds to the many pointless threads all over this site

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
I dont think anyone denies Hazem's talent but the guy is getting old now and unfortunately he is getting left behind.
I used to defend him so much but unfortunately 2008 was a horrid year for the guy and i cant see him getting another contract after this year

2008 was a bad year for 95% of the team.

i bet that if hazem has a good year everyone will be saying for him not to go.

is everyone forgetting who kicks almost every single goal?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
like ive said in other threads...people want loyalty in their players and yet they constantly call for his head...tbh there isnt enough respect shown to a club legend...the whole team played like sh!t last year...and then theres a poll on the sbw thread that theres a huge number of people who would take him back even after the lack of respect shown for the club and the supporters...to me thats bizzare how that works

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
like ive said in other threads...people want loyalty in their players and yet they constantly call for his head...tbh there isnt enough respect shown to a club legend...the whole team played like sh!t last year...and then theres a poll on the sbw thread that theres a huge number of people who would take him back even after the lack of respect shown for the club and the supporters...to me thats bizzare how that works
Sorry dude, this isnt 1984 anymore. This game has gone professional.

Winning is utmost in this environment, we want winners in the team (who are not total jackass's or timebombs mind you). Haz has been great for the club but the sun has set on his career. Life goes on and so do the dogs.

We need to win, meaning we dont need any passengers like Haz.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He passes to the opposition via an intercept try and running 70 meters to score under the posts when we are leading by 4 points with 5 mins left to play.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
He passes to the opposition via an intercept try and running 70 meters to score under the posts when we are leading by 4 points with 5 mins left to play.
Oh god we talking about Kimmorley or Holdsworth here? :p

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sorry dude, this isnt 1984 anymore. This game has gone professional.

Winning is utmost in this environment, we want winners in the team (who are not total jackass's or timebombs mind you). Haz has been great for the club but the sun has set on his career. Life goes on and so do the dogs.

We need to win, meaning we dont need any passengers like Haz.
Read the thread title....its about Kimmorley. Its not a HAz thread.STFU or go start an i hate haz thread of your own. Or use one of the 10,000 other similar threads available.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what about an intercept try. I was at the SCG to watch Bobby McCarthy race away with one to deny the dogs a grand final. And do you remember who threw the pass? If Bob had missed the intercept the dogs would have scored and Bob would have been forever ridiculed for not defending. Ditto the Kimmorly pass, if the intercept hadn't been taken, the pass would have been labelled terrific. For genuinely self inflicting silly I was at Belmore to see Terry Lamb kick a field goal at Belmore near the bell when the team was attacking and needed a try to win the game. And for the ultimate in stupidity, I was at the same ground to watch Max Mannix put into the clear and race almost 70 metres to the tryline at the railway end and without any player of either side within 30 metres of him threw the ball away before putting it to ground by diving full length in the air in his exhuberance. Oh what a moment to make a supporter cry. Poor old Max will never live it down.

bulldogs27

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets see...
There's 12 other team-mates on his side.
Also, don't 4get the pass to the bench-mates
Lol, so sexy needs to move
It's hot
Pass it like you stole it, roflol

K

kennyy

2008 was a bad year for 95% of the team.

i bet that if hazem has a good year everyone will be saying for him not to go.

is everyone forgetting who kicks almost every single goal?
i love u mate BUT

Hazem is past it, watch any game from earlier in his career. The team not performing doesnt make him 80% slower, load of ****

Hazem has a good year then great, but its time to move on the club isnt stupid they wont resign him and if they do it'll undo all the good work of the previous few months

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
i love u mate BUT

Hazem is past it, watch any game from earlier in his career. The team not performing doesnt make him 80% slower, load of ****

Hazem has a good year then great, but its time to move on the club isnt stupid they wont resign him and if they do it'll undo all the good work of the previous few months
im not saying he didn't play **** last year everyone did i'll admit that, but what im want to know is why everyone thinks hazem isn't an asset for our club anymore? he will probably go down as the best goal kicker ever in rugby league.

i have lost count of how many tries he saves each season.

so why the negative press all of a sudden?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its a KIMMORLEY THREAD PPL

Please try to stay on topic, who wants a forum where every thread is about the same thing in the end?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why everytime you want to bag el masri you mention how he woudl get owned by inglis, falou, hodges, etc. Those players would pretty much own anyone in the game.

Uh no they wouldn't own anyone because taller, stronger wingers/centres have defended successfully against them

FTR Idris and morris would get hammered by any of those players either.
Hazem is actually fairly good under the high ball, the only player who is rubbish under the high ball is Utai, everyone else can be kicked too.

I have yet to see Idris and Morris get hammered by Hodges; they both played against him. I fail to see why Hazem would contest a high ball...if the kick was pinpoint, in between the winger and centre then yes Hazem has a chance. But to suggest he can out-leap Folau, Inglis, Hodges? To suggest he could out-leap anyone is outrageous, when Hazem scored off Sherwin kicks they were crossfield kicks that were precisely between the centre and winger, Hazem would not contest bombs

- To answer the thread though, Patten, Hazem, Morris or Idris Either of those 4 can do a good job.

When was the last time Hazem took an attacking bomb?

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its a KIMMORLEY THREAD PPL

Please try to stay on topic, who wants a forum where every thread is about the same thing in the end?
Discussing Hazem is valid, because Hazem is a potential option for Kimmorley to kick to.

Otherwise why don't you just suggest that we can't talk about Morris and Idris either and only Kimmorley?

Status
Not open for further replies.