who does kimmorley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
if the kick is a bomb and players from both teams are going for it i will say morris or idris but if we are talking about kicking the ball over the other teams winder/centre like sherwin did to hazem alot of times in 04 them hazem for sure

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
hazem won't beat hodges, folau, inglis, and plenty of other tall wingers for the ball dognacious...you can keep dreaming there...

as long as the opposition has wingers that are fairly tall and good at catching the footy, haz will be owned again and again..

kicking to Idris and Morris seems like the best idea
I am yet to see him get owned when a decent kick comes across. No more than any other player anyway. He is known for his takes in the air in goal. I grant you that i wouldnt put money on Haz scoring many 80m tries, but near the line he has lost nothing. Wait and see.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
hazem won't beat hodges, folau, inglis, and plenty of other tall wingers for the ball dognacious...you can keep dreaming there...

as long as the opposition has wingers that are fairly tall and good at catching the footy, haz will be owned again and again..

kicking to Idris and Morris seems like the best idea
I don't know why everytime you want to bag el masri you mention how he woudl get owned by inglis, falou, hodges, etc. Those players would pretty much own anyone in the game.

FTR Idris and morris would get hammered by any of those players either.
Hazem is actually fairly good under the high ball, the only player who is rubbish under the high ball is Utai, everyone else can be kicked too.

- To answer the thread though, Patten, Hazem, Morris or Idris Either of those 4 can do a good job.

G

giant

over the past 2 or 3 seasons, we have seen the play of kicking towards the wing or to the corner of in goal increase.

the practice has seen some super marks taken in the air,and the ball planted down for great tries.
teams like storm, broncoes,sea eagles, sharks have mastered this play

who would brett kimmorley aim his kick to ??? matty utai, doesnt get off the ground much these days, haz the same.

are we losing to much in attack, if we dont have the players to jump up and take the ball
please tell me who has been kicking to them anyway,and u say they cant jump we cant even reach the 3rd tackle and if we do who can kick anyway roberts, holdsworth

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great post.

It's amazing how we have 2 tall centres and 2 very short wingers. El Masari is a passenger, theres no denying that however Utai is still a good ball runner and a pretty destructive close to the line.

I think Kimmorly will be targetting Morris with his kicks as he has a little more big game experience than Idris, however they are both really talented.

Noone is expecting much of Hazbeen el Miseri, however Utai could support Idris quite well if he is going for the ball.

blue&whitepride

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why dont you all worry about getting the ball into an attacking position in the first place - or here is a good idea - stop posting crap threads until you see the boys play a game or 2

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Who does Kimmorley pass to?

I was riveted by the "who does kimmorley kick too" thread and would like to know who he would pass the boy too.
Let me know ball and girls and Kimmorley passes too!

Last edited by a moderator:

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a good thing about the two little fellas is any dogs supporter would know these things about our wingers.. haz is one of the best scrambling defence players in the game, he causes interceptions, and mistakes, and is a good back up player as seen in his recent years..
also the pocket rocker utai, back in 2002 i think it was when we were locked with the roosters or down by 2 points he charges at the line n scores, utai can defend well, and is hard to stop near the line, a fiesty player and i think the dogs need that in theyre backline..
that was 2003 pretty sure
good game

S

sandman77

hey, look at all the bagging out of haz and utai,

we all forget only a few seasons ago, okay 2002, to 2004 we were being bagged out that most of our trys came from kicks, we had haz and utai back then. Haz scored planty from kicks even against bigger wingers, he can jump and has good positional play. not only that Noddu can kick for centers, and second rowers, I have even seen props score from kicks, so this question has no merrit and I also fail to see how that question should lead to bagging out haz and utai

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no clue who he would pass the "boy" (ball) the most too

Maybe Ennis ????

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
hey, look at all the bagging out of haz and utai,

we all forget only a few seasons ago, okay 2002, to 2004 we were being bagged out that most of our trys came from kicks, we had haz and utai back then. Haz scored planty from kicks even against bigger wingers, he can jump and has good positional play. not only that Noddu can kick for centers, and second rowers, I have even seen props score from kicks, so this question has no merrit and I also fail to see how that question should lead to bagging out haz and utai
I dont think anyone denies Hazem's talent but the guy is getting old now and unfortunately he is getting left behind.
I used to defend him so much but unfortunately 2008 was a horrid year for the guy and i cant see him getting another contract after this year

K

kennyy

over the past 2 or 3 seasons, we have seen the play of kicking towards the wing or to the corner of in goal increase.
yep and if u go thru BEFORE that u will find we scored 30odd percent of our tries directly from kicks 02-04 hth

in answer to ur question hazem because he doesnt bat the ball away and makes total effort

C

chipandchase

unfortunately listening to Moore speak on Fox sports, he said Haz would have a big year.
he has been a great player, but i agree, he is past his best and we should look to youth.

S

sandman77

I dont think anyone denies Hazem's talent but the guy is getting old now and unfortunately he is getting left behind.
I used to defend him so much but unfortunately 2008 was a horrid year for the guy and i cant see him getting another contract after this year
yeah I feel the same way.

That being said, last year is hard to judge him on. As it was a terrible team effort, It hard for a winger to do a good job under the circumstances Haz was under last year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Im just over every thread in here turning into a bag HAz thread. Its so old. Is this thebaghazkennel.com.au?

Status
Not open for further replies.