• South Sydney Rabbitohs

• Manly Sea Eagles

• Sydney Roosters

• Parramatta Eels

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d have to say penrith due to the fact they have 3 of our future players in there side and the experience will do burton Naden and Pangai good

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Panthers 100% now. Read on FB that South's will be ringing that fucking bell again... I hope the **** breaks and they lose 13+

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I really, really dislike both of these teams, but have come to particularly despise Penrith over the last year or two. They have a cast of obnoxious and overly smug characters associated with their club, not least of which are the coach, his son the Mutant Chin, some of their officials, and a number of their players. I would derive no great pleasure in a Souths win to be honest, but from my personal perpective, the lesser of two bad options.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I really, really dislike both of these teams, but have come to particularly despise Penrith over the last year or two. They have a cast of obnoxious and overly smug characters associated with their club, not least of which are the coach, his son the Mutant Chin, some of their officials, and a number of their players. I would derive no great pleasure in a Souths win to be honest, but from my personal perpective, the lesser of two bad options.
I’ll relive our loss against South’s if they win although I’m a bit battered as in I couldn’t really care about NRL these days. Obviously I do otherwise I wouldn’t be posting here but at least it doesn’t mean as much these days. One day we might be good again

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I just read.....yes they are going to ring the bell.