• Sydney Roosters

• Parramatta Eels

Results are only viewable after voting.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Whoever wins now it's going to be a shit result regardless. Fuck next week off and fast forward to next season.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t want anyone to win. Hopefully a mass feral anti vax/Covid/work/pink lama protest descends on Suncorp infecting thousands and causing the abandonment of the GF and the NRL Season 2021..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From a selfish Chooks point I dont want the Vermin or the Drizz winning anything. So as much as it pisses me I'm hoping without much confidence that the Riff can get over the Drizz then smack the vermin.

But if all that goes to shit I'll have to go the vermin only cause I dont want the Drizz getting 2 GF's in a row. But I'm a bloody selfish Chook.
fmd can someone interpret for me? LOL

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Panthers. Can't stand A. Reynolds after him & Souths & Madgeguire's Soward like antics against us in the past. Faking injuries faking penalties.

Hopefully rusty & the squirrel grip bros get a taste of karma for the 2014 wankfest.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Poor Storm fans they quietly (so did I) thought they had yet another GF under their belt. Don’t really care about Penrith but I will really really care in South’s win. The absolute carry on from people that come out of the woodwork and cheer on South’s I can’t stand. Russel Crowe putting his thumb down and all of a sudden Snoop Dogg and George Cluney and shit do video messages saying Go You Southern Syd-da-nee Rabbit-ters.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lesser of two evils is Penrith. Plus I can’t wait to see their squad get picked apart after the fuss they made over 1 junior signing with someone else

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Penrith, been my second team forever. Plus living in the Orara valley with Russel Crowe sucks. People even spray painted the road in 2014 with go rabbits.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Lesser of two evils is Penrith. Plus I can’t wait to see their squad get picked apart after the fuss they made over 1 junior signing with someone else
How delightful will that be ha ha

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate them both but hope souths get up just because I want to see ivan's face in the presser and what skeletor has to say.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skeleton might crack a smile if they win

Actually think Souths win, Penrith are a bit banged up

Walker for the Clive Churchill

On a side note how did Three Chins Cleary not get suspended

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

JFH head-slam on Kaufusi didn't get looked at either?
Corrupt nrl want all their best players on show for the big day. But if it suits them some poor prick will get 10 in the bin next week for some nothing incident to help manage the outcome of the game.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JFH head-slam on Kaufusi didn't get looked at either?
Corrupt nrl want all their best players on show for the big day. But if it suits them some poor prick will get 10 in the bin next week for some nothing incident to help manage the outcome of the game.
Think JFH got fined could be wrong there. I just don't see how Cleary gets 0 and the Manly bloke gets 4 weeks...honestly I'll say this flat out neither should be suspended but you can't have one missing 3-4 games and one missing 0. Cleary is an absolute protested species, should have been suspended earlier in the year to.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

You think he should have missed a grand final for that? Lay off the pipe.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think he should have missed a grand final for that? Lay off the pipe.
No but other incidents were softer and being suspended...then we had the Manly bloke get 3-4 and Cleary 0. There is massive inconsistencies. You can't say we are clamping down on living tackles and not suspend one. Look I don't think half the suspensions are needed but if that happened round 6 Cleary is gone. That's the issue.