Who do you WANT to win the comp?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Knights no chance so didn't include them.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would rather watch the tigers win the premiership before roosters, souths, Panthers, parra and manly.

Melbourne it is

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone other than Storm or Roosters. That era needs to come to an end sooner rather than later.

Happy for any Western Sydney team to do well as much better for the game when the West is doing well.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually won’t be happy for any of the above to win.. I’ll go Melbourne though cause they have won me a bit of coin at the TAB the last couple seasons…

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm... an artificial club but I respect their culture and consistency in winning... we used to be like that

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Penrith or Roosters. Penrith because it would be great for Burton and TPJ’s confidence to come here as GF winners. Can’t stand the roosters, but wouldn’t mind seeing them win as they overcame adversity this year, I’d like to see JMoz win a premiership and most importantly, my uncle who passed away this year was a big roosters supporter.

Last edited:

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Penrith or Roosters. Penrith (because it would be great for Burton and TPJ’s confidence to come here as GF winners. Can’t stand the roosters, but wouldn’t mind seeing them win as they overcame adversity this year, I’d like to see JMoz win a premiership and most importantly, my uncle who passed away this year is a big roosters supporter.
Love to see JMoz walk away with one but yeah, my Roosters hate runs pretty deep. I think the the Finals experience is good enough for Burton and TPJ, keep them hungry to win the big one with us.
Sorry about your Uncle dude.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Love to see JMoz walk away with one but yeah, my Roosters hate runs pretty deep. I think the the Finals experience is good enough for Burton and TPJ, keep them hungry to win the big one with us.
Sorry about your Uncle dude.
I think they will stay hungry. Burton will still be determined to prove himself as a half and TPJ will want to show he can do it in a team he has been part of all year.

Thanks mate.