Who’s the best prime minister we ever had? And why?

Who’s the best prime minister we ever had?

• Bob Hawke

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • John Howard

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • ScoMo Scott Morrison

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Tony Abbott

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Julia Gillard

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Kevin 07 Kevin Rudd

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Malcolm Turnbull

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Paul Keating

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Off topic a little but could a paraplegic person ever be PM? Some may know of a guy i rate highly as a human being disabled superstar Tennis player and media personality Dylan Alcott, i think he originally played wheelchair Basketball but for years now has dominated Tennis like no other disabled athlete could better really.
I read recently he has had a desire to enter politics and upon retiring from his sport in January next year he will enter the race for i suppose a local seat in his electorate, the article didn't mention which way he leans party wise(strikes me as a labor type just a guess)but i think he would be a big success in such a role.This opinion then lead to the thought/question i posed above.... ?

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Has he gone back to labor now?
As Baz said. Now he spends his life trying to bring the government down for punting him and threatening people by repeating, “My tentacles reach far and wide” (no joke) and name dropping people like James Packer. An absolutely pathetic, sad little man and my first hand account of him is he’s always been a rude and arrogant ****

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As Baz said. Now he spends his life trying to bring the government down for punting him and threatening people by repeating, “My tentacles reach far and wide” (no joke) and name dropping people like James Packer. An absolutely pathetic, sad little man and my first hand account of him is he’s always been a rude and arrogant ****
So he is just a c***, got it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So he is just a c***, got it.
Haha yep. When we have drinks in Cancun I’ll tell you a funny story about how he almost became **** overboard in the harbour one day haha

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon Hawkey would be the only world leader who ever held a Guinness world record for sculling beer

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You forgot Gough Whitlam, definitely not the best PM and his government's two terms in office were economic disasters but he did bring us medicare etc and though being a terrible Primminister he was probably our best elder statesman.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s a ruthless Karmichael Hunt.
I have some insight (which I won’t go into) how politics works in Russia. It’s eye-watering. Vlad is estimated to be worth some $250b in personal wealth (property and other assets). He rules with an iron fist wrapped in velvet and he will be there until he decides he doesn’t want to be anymore. No-one is removing him.
I deal with a lot of Russian families that have left Russia due to Putin. Let's just say that they don't speak too highly of him or what does over there.

I'd honestly say he's one of my most big hates in politics.