News Who’s next in line as Dogs go to war?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t think hill will see out the year and know for a fact their are knives ready for him
Prob be made the fall guy for the destined to be crowned wooden spooners
Everyone is walking on egg shells
Place is a shambles

Hate to say it but we have gone backwards on all fronts and I mean all fronts both on the field and off it

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don’t think hill will see out the year and know for a fact their are knives ready for him
Place is a shambles

Hate to say it but we have gone backwards on all fronts and I mean all fronts both on the field and off it
Mind boggling how his contract was extended

Dexter35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Place is a shambles

Rubbish. Off field in terms of finances and getting the house in order, they have gone ahead in leaps and bounds.

On field, i agree. They are atrocious

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rubbish. Off field in terms of finances and getting the house in order, they have gone ahead in leaps and bounds.

On field, i agree. They are atrocious
U know very little my friend
Off field isn’t always just about financial
Open your spectrum a lil
There is factions within the club already and hill won’t be safe

Dexter35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
U know very little my friend
Off field isn’t always just about financial
Open your spectrum a lil
There is factions within the club already and hill won’t be safe
There are no factions whatsoever. Stop spinning shit!

Hill is safe, Pay is not

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are no factions whatsoever. Stop spinning shit!

Hill is safe, Pay is not
Crawl back to your rock champ
Or disregard my posts like I’m going to yours from here on in

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay needs to go before hill and then the board should just sack themselves, 10 wins from our last 36 games

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/dy...at-becoming-a-better-man-20190525-p51r4q.html

By Danny Wiedler

Bulldogs chief executive Andrew Hill must be wondering when chair Lynne Anderson and her board member husband, Chris, are coming for him. He was appointed by the old regime and we saw recently what happened to those who had links with former chairman Ray Dib.

I rang Hill on Friday and didn’t get a call back. Hill’s best mate and strongest ally, general manager of football Gareth Holmes, was one of four key staffers to be shown the door on May 4. The others were team manager Andrew Farrar, recruitment boss Warren McDonnell and pathways performance manager Andrew Patmore. They know they were collateral damage as the Andersons try to make the Bulldogs their club.

Hill’s power base is gone
What those who were sacked are irked about is that they were dismissed after a so-called performance review. Those who know what is going on at Belmore say that if there was a review, those who were sacked certainly didn’t know about it. What has also caused angst is the idea that the Bulldogs are supposed to be the ‘‘family club’’. Patmore and Farrar are as Canterbury as they come. They were highly respected by players and staff.

There is growing concern at the club, and staff are restless. That’s before we get to the coach, Dean Pay. He wanted two more years added to his contract, but got one. He is said to be a good man, but he is not loved by the playing group.

Pay is being set up for failure. The Dogs are treading water until the end of next year when they can shake up their roster and potentially shake up the coaching situation.

It’s amazing how far the club has tumbled. If Paul Dunn or Steve Price want to take over from Hill, in my view they will have a tough road ahead of them.
Haha i wouldnt ring u back either. Why? Because your a sleeze

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/dy...at-becoming-a-better-man-20190525-p51r4q.html

By Danny Wiedler

Bulldogs chief executive Andrew Hill must be wondering when chair Lynne Anderson and her board member husband, Chris, are coming for him. He was appointed by the old regime and we saw recently what happened to those who had links with former chairman Ray Dib.

I rang Hill on Friday and didn’t get a call back. Hill’s best mate and strongest ally, general manager of football Gareth Holmes, was one of four key staffers to be shown the door on May 4. The others were team manager Andrew Farrar, recruitment boss Warren McDonnell and pathways performance manager Andrew Patmore. They know they were collateral damage as the Andersons try to make the Bulldogs their club.

Hill’s power base is gone
What those who were sacked are irked about is that they were dismissed after a so-called performance review. Those who know what is going on at Belmore say that if there was a review, those who were sacked certainly didn’t know about it. What has also caused angst is the idea that the Bulldogs are supposed to be the ‘‘family club’’. Patmore and Farrar are as Canterbury as they come. They were highly respected by players and staff.

There is growing concern at the club, and staff are restless. That’s before we get to the coach, Dean Pay. He wanted two more years added to his contract, but got one. He is said to be a good man, but he is not loved by the playing group.

Pay is being set up for failure. The Dogs are treading water until the end of next year when they can shake up their roster and potentially shake up the coaching situation.

It’s amazing how far the club has tumbled. If Paul Dunn or Steve Price want to take over from Hill, in my view they will have a tough road ahead of them.
It goes to show the importance of a successful Canterbury Bankstown Club to the media and NRL. The stories are getting old and repetitive and the media are struggling for a good Bulldogs story that sells papers. The NRL no doubt would have some cause for concern because the Bulldogs crowd numbers have been down for the past couple years and will only get worse.

Expect more stories like this to come out because it will get worse before it gets better.