News Who’s next in line as Dogs go to war?

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won't return your call, because like everyone else involved in Rugby League.. they think you're a lowlife **** Danny.

Truly a load that should have ended up in a tissue instead.
Bottom feeder like most journos

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to do another Ben teo to this flog, how does the **** sleep at night ruining people’s lives ? No empathy just cares about stories

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that I personally know but ...

From memory most people on here were saying Patmore had been doing nothing at the club for many a year. If I remember correctly he got promoted over Georgalis at one point and no one understood why?

Again, just going by memory but personally NONE of those that were let go were big losses at all. Sorry. Think it's a natural process to clear out some deadwood.
I know.... and I know you are correct Slove

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Weidler is a lying turd, everybody knows that.

But a lot of people do have concerns how the club is being run.
The Andersons only want "their" people at the club and we have seen that process play out over the last 18 months.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The term c#nt rag hasn't been used around here for a while.... Danny has now made it appropriate to whip the term back out.. just a vile germ maggot.. as someone has stated before , newspapers love Bulldogs scandals as sales increase.. so even if there is no scandals, you just have to make one up and continually rehash it...

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also the simplest solution is often the right one,as they say clubs build there teams in advance and compete each season thinking that they can win the competition,
Pay really has To really get these bulldogs to offload more we look better for it.
We have all had enough of close losses and being just competitive.
It’s time to twitch our structure to create more points.
Having a fit and firing Foran will help,throw Mariner in the middle and have Meaney fishing
For his offloads.
The only way to kill the weidler is to win games and all the rumours about our club will go away.
Winning stops all negativity and bad press .
What do you say coach Pay?
Bring the entertainers back today at belmore.
Dogs by 12 plus.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What a nothing story from a nothing piece of shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Probably some truth in this but no one will care because it's from the weed.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The term c#nt rag hasn't been used around here for a while.... Danny has now made it appropriate to whip the term back out.. just a vile germ maggot.. as someone has stated before , newspapers love Bulldogs scandals as sales increase.. so even if there is no scandals, you just have to make one up and continually rehash it...
I had a good laugh at your term c... rag
Haven’t heard that since the mid eighties,it’s a big no no these days
Be careful HR department don’t get onto you mate

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a good laugh at your term c... rag
Haven’t heard that since the mid eighties,it’s a big no no these days
Be careful HR department don’t get onto you mate
I probably let him get the best of me.. but I'm so sick of this guy constantly trying derail our club..

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not that I personally know but ...

From memory most people on here were saying Patmore had been doing nothing at the club for many a year. If I remember correctly he got promoted over Georgalis at one point and no one understood why?

Again, just going by memory but personally NONE of those that were let go were big losses at all. Sorry. Think it's a natural process to clear out some deadwood.
Couldn’t agree more, it’s funny people are saying we’re now giving “jobs for the boys” ala ex-Raiders coaching staff etc. where to me if we keep guys like Patmore and co. that’s essentially doing the same.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as I hate weedler there's probably bits and pieces of the story which are true.

I know Warren McDonnell deserved to go.

The Anderson's certainly are trying to shape the club how they want to, not sure if I totally agree with the way they're headed.

I'm not sure players like playing under Pay, he certainly hasn't been able to get the best out of some of them. I'd struggle to name a player he has improved. He seems like a very 90's style coach.

Overall I am concerned we're headed in a direction that will cause more years of pain and no gain.
To be fair a bloke like Ogden was languishing in reserve grade and getting minimal minutes and now he has been our starting front rower and somewhat of a leader.

Reimis is improving, what I saw of Montoya last week looked encouraging, Tolman is the same, Jackson has regressed a little fo sure but I think by and large the group is on par of what they were under Hasler or some better.

And some of our new recruits are coming along nicely - Cogger, CHN, Meaney.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I probably let him get the best of me.. but I'm so sick of this guy constantly trying derail our club..
I’m with you 100% mate,the guy is just a joke and very unprofessional
His slagging of our great club is all he has as a reporter
Anyway time to get ready and hit the road for downtown Belmore
Perfect day bulldogs win

Reactions: GDR

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Hill, I dare say, would rather run shin first into a towbar than take this dickhead’s call.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously this parasite Danny Wiedler has had it in for this club for 20 years.

He’s an absolute **** of a human. He had it in for Folksey bad and was annoying to the point where he was barred from our training. Would love to see someone smash this bloke...absolute blow fly!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/dy...at-becoming-a-better-man-20190525-p51r4q.html

By Danny Wiedler

Bulldogs chief executive Andrew Hill...He was appointed by the old regime and we saw recently what happened to those who had links with former chairman Ray Dib.

I rang Hill on Friday and didn’t get a call back...general manager of football Gareth Holmes, was one of four key staffers to be shown the door on May 4. The others were team manager Andrew Farrar, recruitment boss Warren McDonnell and pathways performance manager Andrew Patmore.

coach, Dean Pay. He wanted two more years added to his contract, but only got one.
Danny Dipshit dips his wick into his own shit again.

Above has everything but the facts in the story deleted. I’ve assumed he told the truth saying he tried to call Hill.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Danny weedler is right about players being off pay Hmmmm