Whisky Appreciation Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waiting on my bushmills bottle from the whisky club.

It cost $140 and the last time they had this exclusive it sold on auction sites for $2000+.
Is that the steam ship one? Any good?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah its the 2011 Banyuls cask. It just arrived today so I'll hang onto it for a week to see if the price pumps up otherwise I'll crack it
opens tonight anyway :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The temptation is there trust me
I bet it is. I'm not much of a drinker but I did pick up rum over the last year or so and do have it with breakfast on the weekends but other than that I'm not really tempted that much.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bet it is. I'm not much of a drinker but I did pick up rum over the last year or so and do have it with breakfast on the weekends but other than that I'm not really tempted that much.
Back out while you can.

Beers start at about 9 or 10am on weekends and switch over to whisky at about 4 or 5pm if I'm still functional enough to make decisions

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Back out while you can.

Beers start at about 9 or 10am on weekends and switch over to whisky at about 4 or 5pm if I'm still functional enough to make decisions
I used to drink heavily in my late teens then fucked it of for health reasons, I couldn't really drink beer and whiskey if I wanted to lol. I did go back to to FIFA though and that's probably worse than drinking.. :tearsofjoy:

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to drink heavily in my late teens then fucked it of for health reasons, I couldn't really drink beer and whiskey if I wanted to lol. I did go back to to FIFA though and that's probably worse than drinking.. :tearsofjoy:

FIFA was the start of my drinking habits haha. Fut champs ruins more lives then heroin.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
FIFA was the start of my drinking habits haha. Fut champs ruins more lives then heroin.
Funny you mention FUT champs...first one for FIFA 22 started tonight, I'll get to it soon :tearsofjoy: