Opinion Which individual will have the biggest impact on our season?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Mate this bait is very dated
Salmon > Waddell
Hutchinson eats Flanagan
Xerri or any of the other backs brought in > Okonbor
Okonbors only redeeming feature was he would do what they wanted for training.
Nah Salmon is poo brus Waddell>>>

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would my opinion change? And why would you directly challenge my opinion by replying to me if you are sick of reading it and didn't want me to reiterate it? A bit counter intuitive, la familiar.
Where did I say I was sick of it, say it another hundred times for all I care ? ……… my point was it’s repetitive, which is odd because many have offered up different versions to your story, but you’ve never once said to any of them that they may have a point there.

And I didn’t directly challenge your story, I just offered a different perspective on what you said.

Maybe you could remember that others have a different way of looking at things and that your version isn’t the only version or always right … I note you mostly focus on Waddell’s last year, but rarely mention the previous years where he was absolutely terrible ..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Where did I say I was sick of it, say it another hundred times for all I care ? ……… my point was it’s repetitive, which is odd because many have offered up different versions to your story, but you’ve never once said to any of them that they may have a point there.

And I didn’t directly challenge your story, I just offered a different perspective on what you said.

Maybe you could remember that others have a different way of looking at things and that your version isn’t the only version or always right … I note you mostly focus on Waddell’s last year, but rarely mention the previous years where he was absolutely terrible ..
Because I don’t agree with the point they are making. Not my responsibility to worry about what other people think about Waddell, or anyone else. It’s an opinion forum and I am here to express my opinions.

The ironic thing is a lot of people who were previously big Waddell critics have admitted he had a great year and that we will be light on forwards next year. Have their opinions caused you to rethink your opinions? Did the excellent season Waddell had this year give you pause to rethink your opinion of him? No, you just pivoted to a fresh angle of criticism. Most people on here stick by their opinions. You only seem to take issue with those of us whose opinions you don’t like.

I wish you would stop trying to lecture me, man. It’s getting a bit old.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Because I don’t agree with the point they are making. Not my responsibility to worry about what other people think about Waddell, or anyone else. It’s an opinion forum and I am here to express my opinions.

The ironic thing is a lot of people who were previously big Waddell critics have admitted he had a great year and that we will be light on forwards next year. Have their opinions caused you to rethink your opinions? Did the excellent season Waddell had this year give you pause to rethink your opinion of him? No, you just pivoted to a fresh angle of criticism. Most people on here stick by their opinions. You only seem to take issue with those of us whose opinions you don’t like.

Excellent season? If that is your standard for an excellent season than you are a hypocrite and accept mediocrity. After everything you have said, shit on the club and the people appointed to run the club you come out and say Waddell had an excellent season. Any credibility you were hanging on to has been lost damp flange. Waddell & excellent in the same sentence :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Excellent season? If that is your standard for an excellent season than you are a hypocrite and accept mediocrity. After everything you have said, shit on the club and the people appointed to run the club you come out and say Waddell had an excellent season. Any credibility you were hanging on to has been lost damp flange. Waddell & excellent in the same sentence :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:.
Ran for over 100m every week in a whipped pack, got through a shitload of work defensively, made hardly any errors and conceded hardly any penalties. In a team that performed so badly, that is an excellent year.

Nice to know you didn’t gain any manners during your latest little break lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Come on mate .. no one is insinuating it’s your responsibility to worry about other peoples opinions about Waddell .. I’m 100% sure different opinions about Waddell to yours have never kept you up at night ….

Yes, other peoples points of view on this forum have lead me many times to look at my own opinions differently, and I’m happy to concede when yours or someone else’s opinion makes more sense than mine ..

Maybe also calm the farm a bit … no one is lecturing you, I’m agreeing with you that Waddell did play better in 23, and it’s not ironic that most say he played his best footy for us last year, because he did, but in a contract year you need to factor in his whole time with us to gather a fair assessment of what type of player he really is, not just the one last year with us ..

This will be my last comment on this subject because I don’t want it to go on and on as these topics seem to do with you …

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look bro, this is the story, he got ripped apart for his love fest with Elliott and lost all arguments when Elliot cheated with his best mates Mrs and eventually got booted out of the club for one too many f***ups. Fannygun got so bum hurt he decided to double down and side with other shitty players in our squad like Kyle and Waddell to shit stir TK members in revenge for the shellacking he got over the love fest with Elliott.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Ran for over 100m every week in a whipped pack, got through a shitload of work defensively, made hardly any errors and conceded hardly any penalties. In a team that performed so badly, that is an excellent year.

Nice to know you didn’t gain any manners during your latest little break lol
Running for a 100 mts is not all it seems to be, lazy or ineffective is , handling errors, beaten off the ground, finding his front all are things needed to be a good forward. He went cheap to an under achieving team in a cap heap for a 1 yr deal. If the bulldogs pass on you after the year we had that says something.
Now tell where I should show manners flange, are you going to run and report me again :tearsofjoy:

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Look bro, this is the story, he got ripped apart for his love fest with Elliott and lost all arguments when Elliot cheated with his best mates Mrs and eventually got booted out of the club for one too many f***ups. Fannygun got so bum hurt he decided to double down and side with other shitty players in our squad like Kyle and Waddell to shit stir TK members in revenge for the shellacking he got over the love fest with Elliott.
If that’s the case Look out perham, flange is due for a name change.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Come on mate .. no one is insinuating it’s your responsibility to worry about other peoples opinions about Waddell .. I’m 100% sure different opinions about Waddell to yours have never kept you up at night ….

Yes, other peoples points of view on this forum have lead me many times to look at my own opinions differently, and I’m happy to concede when yours or someone else’s opinion makes more sense than mine ..

Maybe also calm the farm a bit … no one is lecturing you, I’m agreeing with you that Waddell did play better in 23, and it’s not ironic that most say he played his best footy for us last year, because he did, but in a contract year you need to factor in his whole time with us to gather a fair assessment of what type of player he really is, not just the one last year with us ..

This will be my last comment on this subject because I don’t want it to go on and on as these topics seem to do with you …
If you’re factoring in his whole time with us, I think you also have to factor in what a shitshow the club has been since he has been doing his time here, fam…at least if you want to be fair about it.

His biggest problem was he tried too hard to be aggressive. I’d rather that than a player who cruises and isn’t interested.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Running for a 100 mts is not all it seems to be, lazy or ineffective is , handling errors, beaten off the ground, finding his front all are things needed to be a good forward. He went cheap to an under achieving team in a cap heap for a 1 yr deal. If the bulldogs pass on you after the year we had that says something.
Now tell where I should show manners flange, are you going to run and report me again :tearsofjoy:
I’ve never reported you, actually. I came close when you suggested I should bathe with a toaster, but someone beat me to it.

You deserved what you got and more, though.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I’ve never reported you, actually. I came close when you suggested I should bathe with a toaster, but someone beat me to it.

You deserved what you got and more, though.
You copped that comment? Someone else said they copped that as well but weren't explicit who did it.

Gees. Thats seriously piss poor. 100 ways to have a shot at someone and thats not one of them. Just imagine if the person on the receiving end had issues and did it? We have a 'r u ok' thread in this place and someone is pulling this shite?

I'd be happy to tell you bathe with an incontinent old Dallas dude, but this shite isn't on (no pun intended). If I see someone say that I'll report them ffs.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You copped that comment? Someone else said they copped that as well but weren't explicit who did it.

Gees. Thats seriously piss poor. 100 ways to have a shot at someone and thats not one of them. Just imagine if the person on the receiving end had issues and did it? We have a 'r u ok' thread in this place and someone is pulling this shite?

I'd be happy to tell you bathe with an incontinent old Dallas dude, but this shite isn't on (no pun intended). If I see someone say that I'll report them ffs.
Yeah, I did…and it was a bit over the top, to say the least. Didn’t ruffle me, but the idea of him saying it to others was a concern. Wasn’t me who reported him, as it turned out, but he was lucky to get such a short stint, IMHO.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@bowleggedwog how many handling errors did Waddell commit this year?

He was very good in all areas, that’s why he finished second in our players player polls.

I could say more, but I don’t really want to debate you. You’re a bit of a drag, man.,