Opinion Where will Crichton play?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Skelton is long overdue to get a go. He has all the makings for a great player. If he isn't the next centre or winger in line for a shot its laughable
We're stacked in the backs, after this year he's probably going to need to be turned into a forward if he wants to play NRL long term here.

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
too slow yet still made 2 long range tries work.

The first try he intercepted and had the patience and understanding to pass to fox at the right time instead of taking on Naden himself or panicking and throwing a bad ball

The second try broke a couple tackles to make the line break and once again went to pass at the right time, and his second pass in that play, the Tigers defenders couldn’t have done better, but his strength got him to get through them and make the pass

The bloke is a freak and Addo-Carr trusts him. We havnt seen Xerri play NRL in 4 years, and you trust him more because he has speed? Alamoti will only get better, maybe not faster, but better
You seen the size of Xerri? After the bomb he had a clear run he didn’t bust a tackle. The offload where he got tackled simultaneously was great though. Not a hater just think he obviously still has a lot of growing and I understand he’s 19 also. But yeah would you have Chritta and Xerri in NSW Cup then?

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You seen the size of Xerri? After the bomb he had a clear run he didn’t bust a tackle. The offload where he got tackled simultaneously was great though. Not a hater just think he obviously still has a lot of growing and I understand he’s 19 also. But yeah would you have Chritta and Xerri in NSW Cup then?
i actually would have Xerri in cup to start, once again, hasn’t played nrl in years, match fitness is different to normal fitness. Critta I would have at fullback, I think he’s the best option even if Perham continues to kill it. If we can get Perham on good coin I’d keep him as a reserve since he can play anywhere in the backline, same as Averillo. Can only keep one of those two Id say

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Biggest waste of money we should of used that money for 2 big props we need props not centres. We have xerri and alamoti also papalii for fullback. Why did we sign him?? I’ll never understand
Watch him end up being a centre here too....

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Biggest waste of money we should of used that money for 2 big props we need props not centres. We have xerri and alamoti also papalii for fullback. Why did we sign him?? I’ll never understand
Papali is very young and not standing out in reserve grade, no where near first grade standard
We need a gun FB and crighton is that

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Papali is very young and not standing out in reserve grade, no where near first grade standard
We need a gun FB and crighton is that
@Bulldogsteve , Crichton has been extremely 'quite' in the 3 games the Panthers have played this season. It's a worry and he was extremely poor tonight because of his lack of involvement.

1679570881589.png

Last edited:

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, Crichton has been extremely 'quite' in the 4 games the Panthers have played this season. It's a worry and he was extremely poor tonight because of his lack of involvement.
I don't think he was quiet.
I saw him give a penalty away.

He tries to be aggressive but all he does is get on the nose of the opposition and the referee. He's good for at least 1 penalty per game....

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Papali'li
Kiraz
Crighton too much $
Burton the centre
JAC
Rajab
Ko

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My boy can easily cover 2nd row if needed.
Floated this idea a few weeks back.
11. Skelton
12. Kikau
13. Preston
Could work, I'm not fussed about who defends at right edge back row as they are pretty solid on their inside shoulder with Flanno. Just gotta worry about Avo on the outside

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Floated this idea a few weeks back.
11. Skelton
12. Kikau
13. Preston
Could work, I'm not fussed about who defends at right edge back row as they are pretty solid on their inside shoulder with Flanno. Just gotta worry about Avo on the outside
Could definitely see this in the future