Where is too69u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Coote part is so disappointing to hear
Not sure, might only give him a year or two contract so we can be in the market at the end of it for a better quality fb. It's all about timing and when certain players come on the market, so signing Coote I'm ok with. Could do worse imo

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He doesn't give out all gossip to all people.

Reason being is he's been burned here before when information he got was a little wrong.

That's the thing with inside gossip, sometimes you get it right, sometimes you get it wrong.

The Greatest used to have a lot of contacts as well, but stopped posting here after people kept giving him shit when he was wrong every so often.

that's very unfortunate as most of what I've read on here from too69u has been pretty much spot on. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say any verified inside info is a positive thing, especially since a lot of posters who claim inside knowledge are just talking out of their ass

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
that's very unfortunate as most of what I've read on here from too69u has been pretty much spot on. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say any verified inside info is a positive thing, especially since a lot of posters who claim inside knowledge are just talking out of their ass
Unfortunately many posters on here love to slam the shit out of someone when they are wrong, but rarely appreciate when they are right.

Between Non Disclosure Agreements, and contracts that change on a daily or hourly basis, it's unsuprising that often a claim made can change quickly.

Then there are player managers who deliberately leak / tender out leaks to journos to run agendas.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Had the hook up on inside goss.
Hope he still does, too much bullshit flying around.

The media need nappies around their mouth the amount of shit that comes out of them.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hope he still does, too much bullshit flying around.

The media need nappies around their mouth the amount of shit that comes out of them.
100%
I’m assuming his link has at least been diminished, seeing as though, with all that has been going on he’s had very little to say.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well there's Mortimer and that's it. With the changing of both boards, pretty much all inside sources got wiped out with exception of direct player or Bulldogs staff who may have been retained.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He doesn't give out all gossip to all people.

Reason being is he's been burned here before when information he got was a little wrong.

That's the thing with inside gossip, sometimes you get it right, sometimes you get it wrong.

The Greatest used to have a lot of contacts as well, but stopped posting here after people kept giving him shit when he was wrong every so often.
He was also a **** of a person

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Should be permbanned for that username lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator