Whatever happened to

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's highly disappointing to find out you are all real people and not made up characters on the internet.
We used to shit talk each other and then meet at the Brewery and nothing would happen. Well except when Matt0 had a mental breakdown and threw the schooner at the wall and ran away screaming. You would have loved OG kennel

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kenny set me up to meet at the Brewey with Christian and Godberts I think and when I got there he introduced me to this massive Arab lad on here I can’t remember his name but we were fueding for months. I’m 6ft 4 115kg back then and this lad was a monster so we both decided it wasn’t worth it and had a few schooners. He would have destroyed me 1 on 1 haha thanks Kenneth you c. Unt

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We used to shit talk each other and then meet at the Brewery and nothing would happen. Well except when Matt0 had a mental breakdown and threw the schooner at the wall and ran away screaming. You would have loved OG kennel
I remember arguing with Boxer on here and we ended up threatening each other, then we caught up outside the forum and had a great time chatting and I realised he was only abusive because it was Ramadan and he was hungry. And he realised that I was only abusive because I am a prick.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kenny set me up to meet at the Brewey with Christian and Godberts I think and when I got there he introduced me to this massive Arab lad on here I can’t remember his name but we were fueding for months. I’m 6ft 4 115kg back then and this lad was a monster so we both decided it wasn’t worth it and had a few schooners. He would have destroyed me 1 on 1 haha thanks Kenneth you c. Unt
That could be Boxer. Admittedly that was my response too. I'm not small, but Boxer's name is accurate. Friendly as fuck but built like a tank.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I remember arguing with Boxer on here and we ended up threatening each other, then we caught up outside the forum and had a great time chatting and I realised he was only abusive because it was Ramadan and he was hungry. And he realised that I was only abusive because I am a prick.
Remember Boxer's son at the BBQ, carved up!

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our little man is probably married with kids by now. How time flies
haha not quite... though I'm still here. The mods/admins after I turned 18 gave me a new account basically to start fresh and here it is.

I wish i still had my original bigdog2 account though.. that was legendary. A 14 year old kid lurking the forums having Hodkinson debates with chipandchase. Good times

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
haha not quite... though I'm still here. The mods/admins after I turned 18 gave me a new account basically to start fresh and here it is.

I wish i still had my original bigdog2 account though.. that was legendary. A 14 year old kid lurking the forums having Hodkinson debates with chipandchase. Good times
ChipandChase the former first grader hahah man that brings back some memories