Whatever happened to

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lov Dog was a great contributor on here. I miss her thoughts. What happened to Indian Dog too

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he was banned for life for continually abusing the mods. Every time he was warned about his behavior he'd go on a rant just about the time his ban was about to be lifted

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he was banned for life for continually abusing the mods. Every time he was warned about his behavior he'd go on a rant just about the time his ban was about to be lifted
Yeah he was a hot head lol forum mods were managed the site a little different then. I remember Indian dog and skippy having some epic arguments on here

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah. All happened before my time as a mod, but I think he was banned, then later they offered to let him come back and his response was something along the lines of, "Suck my big fat Indian dick"

I found it pretty hilarious. Pity though. I miss our debates about 9/11.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. All happened before my time as a mod, but I think he was banned, then later they offered to let him come back and his response was something along the lines of, "Suck my big fat Indian dick"

I found it pretty hilarious. Pity though. I miss our debates about 9/11.

Hahaha yeah I remember that. Pretty sure it was invisible who shared the info on one of the threads.

Pretty sure I had a few moments with Indian dog but I miss him too as he was quite good value