What to do before the GF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Kennelers,

I am reaching double rainbow levels of excitement for attending the GF on Sunday.

Just wondering, is there anything I can do in Sydney before the game to really get me even harder, like a diamond?

My flight arrives at around 11am.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
One word.. BELMORE

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Straight to Belmore then train in thr late arvo to ANZ

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kennelers,

I am reaching double rainbow levels of excitement for attending the GF on Sunday.

Just wondering, is there anything I can do in Sydney before the game to really get me even harder, like a diamond?

Apparently Sydney has loads of Gentlemens clubs were you could kill an hour or so.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Go to a brothel or a massage parlour ????

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All good suggestions. Although, football-related excitement is on the agenda for this occasion.

South of Heaven, half time rub outs? That's impressive.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Just spoke to my mate in Sydney - we are meeting up in Belmore at 11am game day , cant wait to soak up the atmosphere

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All good suggestions. Although, football-related excitement is on the agenda for this occasion.

South of Heaven, half time rub outs? That's impressive.
Idle hands are the devils work

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just watched the dvd of canterburys season highlights of every try scored rounds 1-25 and the doggies tries in the 04 finals. Holy shit they realy played well all year. Sherwin.. lolesie utai andrew ryan.. steve price. Sunny bill. Thuston.. reni maitua.. mark omealy.

F me I geed up now.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kennelers,

Charge up on beer at the leagues. Get fired up and take in belmore.

Eat a kebab or maybe some ribs or something. You will need it to sustain your body for the excitement to come.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Charge up on beer at the leagues. Get fired up and take in belmore.

Eat a kebab or maybe some ribs or something. You will need it to sustain your body for the excitement to come.
Will I be able to get into the Leagues Club, or will it be full?

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Put a bet on the Dogs, at these odds you might get all the money you have outlaid back!

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will I be able to get into the Leagues Club, or will it be full?
I think you might struggle to get in mate but Belmore will be awesome. I'm going in on Saturday afternoon just to soak up the amazing atmosphere. Have a great day Kimi, GF Day is a special day anyway but it's a great day out at Homebush.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think you might struggle to get in mate but Belmore will be awesome. I'm going in on Saturday afternoon just to soak up the amazing atmosphere. Have a great day Kimi, GF Day is a special day anyway but it's a great day out at Homebush.
Cheers legend

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flying down from GC early, friend who is a Rabbitohs fan will do the airport pick-up and kindly agreed to enjoy the atmosphere of Belmore together before we head to the ground for the U20's boys game.
We're planning to be at ANZ the entire day to make the most of it, anyone suggestion against that idea?

Obviously hitting Belmore following the game ... before the red-eye back to the GC Monday.

~cb.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it leagues club members only?

Status
Not open for further replies.