What to do before the GF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to go to leagues club just remember there are dress regulations.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it leagues club members only?
Normally no but on gf day and after gf I would definitely think yes. Just buzz the club to find out exact details. I was able to get in the night before the gf

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Will I be able to get into the Leagues Club, or will it be full?
Don't think you get into leagues club not sure but it's costing me $440 to watch game in there with wife and be there when players return..I'm to nervous already..

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Kennelers,

I am reaching double rainbow levels of excitement for attending the GF on Sunday.

Just wondering, is there anything I can do in Sydney before the game to really get me even harder, like a diamond?

My flight arrives at around 11am.
Trust me go to belmore you won't regret it

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't think you get into leagues club not sure but it's costing me $440 to watch game in there with wife and be there when players return..I'm to nervous already..
Are you in the terrace bar off the Flame Pizza, cause my whole family will be there. Will be able to see boys when they come back from the game from the terrace. Need booking for the restaurants and function rooms but Sports Bar and one other bar first come first served.Brasserie from 4-00pm for kids as well first come first served. No pass outs issued after 2-30. Can wear jerseys etc. but still neat and tidy dress. Can wear face paint etc, club will be decorated for the day.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you in the terrace bar off the Flame Pizza, cause my whole family will be there. Will be able to see boys when they come back from the game from the terrace. Need booking for the restaurants and function rooms but Sports Bar and one other bar first come first served.Brasserie from 4-00pm for kids as well first come first served. No pass outs issued after 2-30. Can wear jerseys etc. but still neat and tidy dress. Can wear face paint etc, club will be decorated for the day.
Hey it's the platinum ones it's in the terrace bar like you said I've been to grand finals before 95, 04 and 12 oh went 09 too really looking forward to leagues club nothing can beat the game live but surely next best thing

A

Alexander the Great

Same brother wr got the 220 package as well.
Might have to craxk a beer togther!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey it's the platinum ones it's in the terrace bar like you said I've been to grand finals before 95, 04 and 12 oh went 09 too really looking forward to leagues club nothing can beat the game live but surely next best thing
Good stuff, the legends package.We are actually in the Flame Grill right next door. You are right about nothing beating being at the ground but the club is good. There in 95 with Rocket Rods auntie when we smacked Manly and last year too.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think I'm more pumped for this game than the 95 grand final when I was 11

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saturday night
belmore will go off
hope the cops dont ruin the mood if everything is above order
gf games dont come around very often
hopefully this is our year
the doggies love the years ending in "4"

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Same brother wr got the 220 package as well.
Might have to craxk a beer togther!
Sounds good mate if we can pull this one off I'll have a thousand beers

Status
Not open for further replies.