Opinion What the Bulldogs are lacking 2022

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He's gone? He's either banned yet again or he on his favourite Souths forum being a Rabbitohs supporter.

Welcome to the club! Oh & you have to pick Flanagan & / or Okunbor to abuse regularly. And stay away from mentioning Adam Elliott to @utility half. He's just upset that he wasn't in the cubicle with Elliott last week. A good guy though. :grinning:
I’m not gay, but if he didn’t want to get his hands dirty after using the urinal, I’d probably give it a shake for him.,

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i mean my acc is new but i just saw a couple people having a crack at him.
It's a sport on here but there is only so much anyone can take from that moron.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BBO full preseason guy is a genuine half and game breaker

Burton to take control

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Joshua Cook could be ready for first grade. I've read that he would have debuted for the Bunnies this year if he wasn't injured (and stuck behind Damian Cook)
We could put a similar highlights video of JMK over the last 2 years that would match that. Well we also know that if he goes to dummy half near the line he's going to go for it himself.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Regardless it’s going to be better then this year, let’s hope we get a good draw early on and can get some confidence...
There's only 1 instruction the NRL gives the draw producers - make it as hard as possible for the Dogs.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not gay, but if he didn’t want to get his hands dirty after using the urinal, I’d probably give it a shake for him.,
Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I was thinking more drugs than anything, but each to their own. :grinning:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could put a similar highlights video of JMK over the last 2 years that would match that. Well we also know that if he goes to dummy half near the line he's going to go for it himself.
Don't think so. JMK is the worst hooker in the comp and has been for 2 years. He's not even a hooker. He's a failed five-eight. His passing game is crap and his running game is almost non existent. He'd have to play for 20 years to get enough for a highlight package. Hopefully the young Cook proves 10 times better or we're in serious trouble.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't think so. JMK is the worst hooker in the comp and has been for 2 years. He's not even a hooker. He's a failed five-eight. His passing game is crap and his running game is almost non existent. He'd have to play for 20 years to get enough for a highlight package. Hopefully the young Cook proves 10 times better or we're in serious trouble.
He can play well just not consistently well. I can guarantee I could come up with a 2 minute clip of good JMK work if I had the technical capabilities.

PS It's Five Eighth (a fraction)

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if he got bitten by a snake on the nob and someone had to suck out the poison or he'd die. Would you volunteer ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What if he got bitten by a snake on the nob and someone had to suck out the poison or he'd die. Would you volunteer ?
Probably not. I’m a bit of a germaphobe. Maybe if I had anti bacterial wipes

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Then i'd sack Elliot and grab Pearce
I think you could have worded that a little better, “sack Elliott“ isn’t that what gets him into trouble? As for grabbing Pearce, considering his reputation you had better be wearing prophylactics.

Always a Bulldog

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh Cook is a really solid player and I think could be a solution to our dummy half woes. He also is a bigger body so would love to see him start at 9 and then move into the middle towards the end of the first half like the Cheese, Reuben Cotter, Connor Watson, etc.

Halfback is our big concern and in the small sample size we have of Burton, he needs a solid half. He kind of went missing in the games with Tyrone May. I dont really have an answer because I dont particularly want to see Avo, Wakeham or Flanagan in the 7 and think BBO is best suited to our bench utility spot.

Only one more thing I'll call out is 1 more bench middle. Don't know if Ogden is staying but he'd be my first preference. This Tuifua from the Tigers might come good. I'll be quite devastated if Ava is there.

We've got some decent coverage in NSW Cup next year.

1 Dufty
2 Cotric
3 Naden
4 Schoupp
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Avo (I really don't know)
8 Thompson
9 Cook
10 Vaughan
11 TPJ
12 RFM
13 Jackson

14 BBO
15 Ogden
16 Hetherington
17 Stimson (Stimson has been having a crack and provides middle coverage too)

18 Topine
19 Waddell
20 Flanagan
21 Wakeham
22 Ok
23 T Katoa
24 Allan
25 Alamoti
26 JMK
27 Doorey
28 Ava
29 Tuifua?
30 Crichton?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Cook is a really solid player and I think could be a solution to our dummy half woes. He also is a bigger body so would love to see him start at 9 and then move into the middle towards the end of the first half like the Cheese, Reuben Cotter, Connor Watson, etc.

Halfback is our big concern and in the small sample size we have of Burton, he needs a solid half. He kind of went missing in the games with Tyrone May. I dont really have an answer because I dont particularly want to see Avo, Wakeham or Flanagan in the 7 and think BBO is best suited to our bench utility spot.

Only one more thing I'll call out is 1 more bench middle. Don't know if Ogden is staying but he'd be my first preference. This Tuifua from the Tigers might come good. I'll be quite devastated if Ava is there.

1 Dufty
2 Cotric
3 Naden
4 Schoupp
5 JAC
6 Burton
8 Thompson
9 Cook
10 Vaughan
11 TPJ
12 RFM
13 Jackson

14 BBO
15 Ogden
16 Hetherington

18 Topine
19 Waddell
20 Flanagan
21 Wakeham
22 Ok
23 T Katoa
24 Allan
25 Alamoti
26 JMK
27 Doorey
28 Ava
29 Tuifua?
30 Crichton?
That's most likely the starting 17. Couple of things might different. I'm pretty sure Odgen won't be here next year. Also you forget about Ava. I'd say he is way ahead of Shitmson. And surely Elliott gets replaced with an nrl standard player that will make the 17.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What the Bulldogs are lacking 2022

An actual coach
Careful mate, otherwise "the support our coach even if he is fucking useless" lynch mob will light their torches and sharpen their pitch forks..

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

1 Dufty
2 Cotric
3 Naden
4 Schoupp
5 JAC
6 Burton
8 Thompson
9 Cook
10 Vaughan
11 TPJ
12 RFM
13 Jackson

14 BBO
15 Ogden
16 Hetherington

18 Topine
19 Waddell
20 Flanagan
21 Wakeham
22 Ok
23 T Katoa
24 Allan
25 Alamoti
26 JMK
27 Doorey
28 Ava
29 Tuifua?
30 Crichton?
I don't think that's far off, but why the Ava S hate? I thought he's done a good job this year.
TPJ should play in the middle for mine as well. Give Hetherington a shot on an edge.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully most of the $hit stain 1st grade imposters that have been wearing & degrading our jerseys for the last....too many years to think about!