What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe i will give Flash another go but i hated Arrow even from the start.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe i will give Flash another go but i hated Arrow even from the start.
Yh it is a lot better than Arrow. Im just glad more of the serious shows i watch are back like GOT and 12 monkeys

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty much can only stand Daredevil unless I am forgetting another show. Flash, Arrow, Supergirl... they are all stupid shows. They do not have enough budget to be anything but throw away awkwardfests.

Definitely need more shows like Daredevil. Good writing, looks great and is violent. Anything that goes down the Smallville route can die in a fire as far as I am concerned.

Punisher should be a good spin off from Daredevil, looking forward to that.
Watch Jessica Jones. Same writers/producers as Daredevil.

I don't mind Flash and Arrow but they come with a lot of crap. Lot's of soppy awkward angsty teenage drama. Sometimes it feels like you're watching Gossip girl or some other crappy teenage drama with superheroes and serial killers thrown in.

Arrow is darker but with the darkness comes a lot of crappy angst. Flash is like a medium ground between Arrow and Supergirl. It's more light hearted with less death and violence but it's drawing a bit thin now with repetitive stories and convoluted plots. Supergirl.. I have no idea why I watch that show. It's terrible but I keep watching it. Like it's really bad. My friend put it perfectly. He said that he's convinced that it's written by a 15 year old girl.

The other shows to watch are Agents of Shield and Legends of Tomorrow. Legends of Tomorrow is a spinoff from Arrow and Flash and is basically super heroes crossed with Doctor Who. It's entertaining but very over the top and much more flamboyant than the other shows. Lots of overacting.

Agents of Shield basically runs as a sub-plot for the main Marvel movies (Avengers, Captain America, Ironman, etc) and it ties itself in with some of the stories in those movies. It's a very interesting show. Got a little thin at one stage but has come back firing.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew I forgot something. I watched Jessica Jones and definitely enjoyed that even know I had no idea who she was.

Could not get into Agents of Shield or Gotham, found them both cheese fests.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watch Jessica Jones. Same writers/producers as Daredevil.

I don't mind Flash and Arrow but they come with a lot of crap. Lot's of soppy awkward angsty teenage drama. Sometimes it feels like you're watching Gossip girl or some other crappy teenage drama with superheroes and serial killers thrown in.

Arrow is darker but with the darkness comes a lot of crappy angst. Flash is like a medium ground between Arrow and Supergirl. It's more light hearted with less death and violence but it's drawing a bit thin now with repetitive stories and convoluted plots. Supergirl.. I have no idea why I watch that show. It's terrible but I keep watching it. Like it's really bad. My friend put it perfectly. He said that he's convinced that it's written by a 15 year old girl.

The other shows to watch are Agents of Shield and Legends of Tomorrow. Legends of Tomorrow is a spinoff from Arrow and Flash and is basically super heroes crossed with Doctor Who. It's entertaining but very over the top and much more flamboyant than the other shows. Lots of overacting.

Agents of Shield basically runs as a sub-plot for the main Marvel movies (Avengers, Captain America, Ironman, etc) and it ties itself in with some of the stories in those movies. It's a very interesting show. Got a little thin at one stage but has come back firing.
Am quite enjoying this show. The villain Vandal Savage ( what a name) is a very "hateable" character but there is not really a lot of substance to his character development. . Very much a comic book style TV show. You don't have to think too much about it, but at times I do find myself asking WTF? why did they do that? No rhyme or reason to their jumping through time as they follow breadcrumbs in an effort to track Savage down and punish him, but of course he manages to evade them.

Just watched the episode Leviathan though and introduces a relation of Savage. I found it a bit disappointing as the resolution was a bit weak but if the show is to continue they could not have had it any other way.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Am quite enjoying this show. The villain Vandal Savage ( what a name) is a very "hateable" character but there is not really a lot of substance to his character development. . Very much a comic book style TV show. You don't have to think too much about it, but at times I do find myself asking WTF? why did they do that? No rhyme or reason to their jumping through time as they follow breadcrumbs in an effort to track Savage down and punish him, but of course he manages to evade them.

Just watched the episode Leviathan though and introduces a relation of Savage. I found it a bit disappointing as the resolution was a bit weak but if the show is to continue they could not have had it any other way.
It really got me at the start. They have two characters that have been killed by him hundreds of times and then they're trying to figure out how they can find Savage. They have two people who could tell exactly where he is in history and they just ignore that massive plot hole. They kind of introduced something that says that they can't go back on their own time, then she meets herself which completely destroys that concept.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It really got me at the start. They have two characters that have been killed by him hundreds of times and then they're trying to figure out how they can find Savage. They have two people who could tell exactly where he is in history and they just ignore that massive plot hole. They kind of introduced something that says that they can't go back on their own time, then she meets herself which completely destroys that concept.
Yeah, lol. Does not do the whole time travel paradox thing real well. I had deliberately not looked at any internet sites for this but could not help myself in the light of the current story arc and whether or not it could continue. I have posted a link below, read it if you wish, but it outlines what they have in line for season 2:

http://au.ign.com/articles/2016/04/...-klemmer-on-arrow-crossover-season-2-villains

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone watch GOT yet? Too much shit is going on at the same time ffs. I just wanna see a solid 20 minutes on 1 story.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watch GOT yet? Too much shit is going on at the same time ffs. I just wanna see a solid 20 minutes on 1 story.
Yep. It's typical GOT fashion. At least they're covering most stories now. They've gone whole seasons without touching on certain stories.

The ending was ridiculously predictable.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
POWER is awesome, waiting for season 3 now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. It's typical GOT fashion. At least they're covering most stories now. They've gone whole seasons without touching on certain stories.

The ending was ridiculously predictable.
You knew exactly what was going to happen once everyone started to leave the room lol. Hopefully he comes back a darker character and starts to put his army together. Can't wat to see Thornes face, will be shitting himself.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You knew exactly what was going to happen once everyone started to leave the room lol. Hopefully he comes back a darker character and starts to put his army together. Can't wat to see Thornes face, will be shitting himself.
I'm curious if they're going to go with one of the stories that was in the books. They've already passed that part in the books so it didn't actually happen but in the books the mother comes back as a white walker and apparently they were leading toward a battle between her army and Jon Snow's army. I don't think they're going to go that way but it would be interesting.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm curious if they're going to go with one of the stories that was in the books. They've already passed that part in the books so it didn't actually happen but in the books the mother comes back as a white walker and apparently they were leading toward a battle between her army and Jon Snow's army. I don't think they're going to go that way but it would be interesting.
Is that the whole lady stoneheart story? Only know bits and pieces. I gather Ramsay will be heading off to Castle Black based on what he said before you know what happened...he thinks there is a bunch of nobodies there atm lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The only to show I like watching is always sunny in Philadelphia.
Always downloaded them and watched them at the end of every season, but the last 3 seasons have been meh.
Season 4 and 5 are probably my favourite seasons.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What is this ?? It sounds deliciously evil muha haha
You will actually like it. Old Luci is sick of hell so he takes a holiday in LA lol

He actually teams up with a detective to solve crime and punish bad ***** lol

He makes it out that he doesn't make people do evil things, and is only doing the job God makes him.

If you are into the conspiracies, you will know this show is propaganda for the Elite, which are Luciferian, if not it's just a pretty entertaining show so far.

They kind of stick to the religious idea that the devil is a smooth, cool **** who is very devious and basically enticing lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
You will actually like it. Old Luci is sick of hell so he takes a holiday in LA lol

He actually teams up with a detective to solve crime and punish bad ***** lol

He makes it out that he doesn't make people do evil things, and is only doing the job God makes him.

If you are into the conspiracies, you will know this show is propaganda for the Elite, which are Luciferian, if not it's just a pretty entertaining show so far.

They kind of stick to the religious idea that the devil is a smooth, cool **** who is very devious and basically enticing lol
I started watching Lucifer, I love it.

Btw Power is really good too.

RAKE season 4 is coming out woohoo.