What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. Excellent episode. Problem is that I don't think the rest of the season can live up to that episode.
I kinda got bored with the walking dead over the last season, this episode got me right back into it. Hopefully they get on the move again.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished Making a Murderer. Who else thinks Avery and his nephew are guilty?
No one. If you think they're guilty, your probably a cop who actually thinks all other cops are by the book and the justice system is fair and just.

The fact that the truth came out in the end about the jury, shows how bullshit and irrelevant courts and trials are. 2 arrogant jurors managed to force the rest of them to submit a guilty verdict says it all...

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one. If you think they're guilty, your probably a cop who actually thinks all other cops are by the book and the justice system is fair and just.

The fact that the truth came out in the end about the jury, shows how bullshit and irrelevant courts and trials are. 2 arrogant jurors managed to force the rest of them to submit a guilty verdict says it all...
I'm definitely not convinced he's innocent, but not entirely convinced he's guilty either. And I'm not a cop lol. Don't forget the documentary missed crucial pieces of evidence such as his sweat in the car (which you can't plant) and the calls he made to Theresa the day of the incident using a private number attachment. He's a dopey fella too so maybe leaving the car in his backyard was a genius idea to him haha

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just started watching 11.22.63 on Stan, its really good it stars James Franco and based on a Stephen King novel, about a man going back in time to stop the JFK assassination.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm definitely not convinced he's innocent, but not entirely convinced he's guilty either. And I'm not a cop lol. Don't forget the documentary missed crucial pieces of evidence such as his sweat in the car (which you can't plant) and the calls he made to Theresa the day of the incident using a private number attachment. He's a dopey fella too so maybe leaving the car in his backyard was a genius idea to him haha
I know the show was bias and cut out anything that would have convinced people that he was 100% guilty.
The only thing that makes it suspicious as f*ck is the fact that the police were so hell bent on proving he did it, they were sloppy in everything they did, from finding that key after days of searching the same room and finding it in plain view, to having officers who weren't supposed to even be on the property.
That recording of the officer calling in the number plate and make of the car when the car wasn't even there raises all doubt about the legitimacy of these officers.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just started watching 11.22.63 on Stan, its really good it stars James Franco and based on a Stephen King novel, about a man going back in time to stop the JFK assassination.
Ohh yes! Had a friend suggest this yesterday....will most certainly check it out!

~c.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep. Excellent episode. Problem is that I don't think the rest of the season can live up to that episode.
Did you cheer when S** copped it? Whining little........mummy's boy. Was a good episode alright; in fact I would have to say one of the best ever. A lot of soul searching for some of the characters with even Morgan realising he has to change his way of thinking. Did not realise that the guy who played the Alpha Wolfman ( Benedict Samuel) was an aussie. Just watched episode 10...........wow!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will have a look at that, thanks. Just finished binge watching Izombie. Wayward Pines series 2 to start on Fox this year.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you cheer when S** copped it? Whining little........mummy's boy. Was a good episode alright; in fact I would have to say one of the best ever. A lot of soul searching for some of the characters with even Morgan realising he has to change his way of thinking. Did not realise that the guy who played the Alpha Wolfman ( Benedict Samuel) was an aussie. Just watched episode 10...........wow!
I gotta admit, I laughed a couple of times. The part at the start and when he got hit too.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I gotta admit, I laughed a couple of times. The part at the start and when he got hit too.
Have you watched this weeks episode? Nice change of pace after the hectic nature of last week. Few little plot bunnies resolved and some surprising Richonne action. Carl, no longer a boy; what a man!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In the show is the killer Lee Harvey Oswald or others?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hell on wheels is great the swede is an absolute fukking nutter I love him lol. For those who liked deadwood should enjoy but don't go try comparing the two

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Flash? The last episode ****ed me over a lil but i think i got it worked out?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
dont know yet, he can only travel back to 1960 3 years before the assassination so he is following leads the previous time traveller has left him
Oh OK thanks. As long as the killer isn't LHO I might give it a go.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone watch the Flash? The last episode ****ed me over a lil but i think i got it worked out?
The Flash is arguably the best show on TV right now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. Good episode. There's some interesting stuff coming up in that show. Apparently soon there's going to be a Flash/Supergirl crossover but no one knows if it'll be on Earth 1 or 2.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you watched this weeks episode? Nice change of pace after the hectic nature of last week. Few little plot bunnies resolved and some surprising Richonne action. Carl, no longer a boy; what a man!
Still haven't got around to watching it yet. I've been catching up on The Expanse and Doctor Who and every other show that's come out recently.

Will be watching it tonight if I have time.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The last episode of supernatural episode 14 I just watched and it was honestly phenomenal!! I can't wait to see the last two episodes now, this one geed me up lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The last episode of supernatural episode 14 I just watched and it was honestly phenomenal!! I can't wait to see the last two episodes now, this one geed me up lol
I actually used to watch this show but it lost me seasons ago. Dunno; if a show really grabs me I will watch it until the bitter end even if it is crap.