What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Episode 3 of the X-Files was a piece of elephant shit. Tried to make it a comedy but sucked so much arse.

Only thing I liked was how they were taking the piss out of people who believe in reptilians lol
Get on the black list bro you will enjoy it a lot

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been watching a lot of Ross Kemp on ABC2, but tonight's episode about the trafficking of girls in India was so messed up.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here comes the Habibs!!! lol - anyone watching?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny in parts. Some cringeworthy moments, but not a train wreck

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't call females the c word, but that Jessica on MKR is the definition of a ****.

Fuking ugly too. She has a head that needs regular panel beating. Looks like she had a head on with a B Double with no breaks.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The 100 season 3 is shaping up pretty well .I noticed on aust and us netflix season 3 won't be out for some time , but Canada netflix puts up new episodes weekly.
Also Canadian and uk netflix are up to date with a lot more shows

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just binge watched series one and part of series two of Izombie. Love it. The intro is short but catchy. The show is a bit of a twist on the usual zombie story. Watched the walking dead today and it also is very interesting. Not really spoilers but as anticipated there are deaths and lots of them. Ahhh brains!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying Legends of Tomorrow. There is a fair bit of poor writing though but I guess when you can travel anywhere in time it makes it a little hard to write in certain things that make it interesting. Still very entertaining though.
The world is their oyster. Pick a time, any time; lots of potential story lines out there. It certainly has promise and is a lot better than some of the crap being dished up. Hope it continues to build as there have been some disappointments when shows get towards the end of season one and they just... well they just die.

One time travel I read somewhere that there will not be any new Dr Who stories screened this year bar the Christmas special. Whatever is being shot this year (and I believe it is starting shooting in May) will not be screened until 2017.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just binge watched series one and part of series two of Izombie. Love it. The intro is short but catchy. The show is a bit of a twist on the usual zombie story. Watched the walking dead today and it also is very interesting. Not really spoilers but as anticipated there are deaths and lots of them. Ahhh brains!
It's a pretty entertaining show. Not sure if it will ever go anywhere but it's enjoyable.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love Guy's Grocery Games on food network. I usually HATE any "reality" (shit actors, shit writers) but I love this show.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love Guy's Grocery Games on food network. I usually HATE any "reality" (shit actors, shit writers) but I love this show.
Is that the one hosted by the chubby American guy in the goatee and bleached blonde hair? He has another show on the food network where he drives around the US going to diners.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched the Pilot of a new show called "Vinyl" yesterday.

Created/produced by Martin Scorcese and a guy called Mick Jagger (he fronts a little British band called the Rolling Stones for those playing at home). :grinning:

Its about a record exec in NYC in the late 70s, so basically everyone is on cocaine. Main guy is played by Bobby Cannavale, who has been in a lot of stuff. Ray Romano is well cast as the noo yorker with a whiny voice.

I thought it was so-so. I have a feeling it's going to be a cliched and underwhelming, like the last series set in the s3x, drugs and rock'n'roll era I watched (Aquarius).

It might have some appeal to the older kennelers.

On a better note: Better Call Saul is back!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is that the one hosted by the chubby American guy in the goatee and bleached blonde hair? He has another show on the food network where he drives around the US going to diners.
Diners, drive-ins and dives.