SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cobra Kai is fucking awesome!!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Cobra Kai is fucking awesome!!!
Nah bro, not intense enough for me. I crazy super-hero type shit that pushes the realms of physics - Scorpion is just that. Plus it's got heaps of funny moments too (although it's not classified as a comedy). A team full of geeks, a like-able FBI Government Official (very hard to actually say that considering Robert Patrick also plays the T1000 in T2, one of the greatest/scariest action film villains of all time).

I've got a lot of catching up to do. Winter nights taken care of now :D

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’ve been watching narcos and Silicon Valley, lately.
Both excellent.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I watched the first 2 (free) episodes, yesterday. Looks good, but I’m not going to pay for it.
You have to pay to watch on top of paying for the service? Are they on Netflix or something?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
SWAT looks like "hollywood-ised" rubbish.

If you want to watch something that is more "true to life", check out the series Flashpoint (Canadian).
You know this from your time in the AFP's Special Response Group? :p

All I know about it is that it has the black dude who used to be in Criminal Minds who would always interact inappropriately with Penny Garcia.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have to pay to watch on top of paying for the service? Are they on Netflix or something?
I think if you pay for YouTube red, it’s free. But I ain’t paying for YouTube.
The whole point behind YouTube is it’s a free video sharing platform.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My current fave is National Nine News. Their reporter Sophie Walsh would have to be one of the best looking women of all time
I'm with your Mrs on this one - 9 news is awful.

I have enjoyed watching the evolution of Janice Peterson on SBS.

She has clearly had jaw surgery and a few other things, and I now rely on her for my nightly news.

(Mrs CD loves watching Lee Lin Chin on the weekends for her fashion/style, so it evens out).
Who doesn't love Lee Lin Chin.

I rarely do afternoon/night news other than a quick look at the news websites. My attractive news fix is usually the Today Show with Silvia Jefferies (Peter Stefanovic's wife). The Mrs puts it on every morning and I usually can't leave the house until I've seen her read the news.
In terms of news readers, I think Susana Almeida has anyones number...

Uhhh?
Tracy grimshaw ?? Anyone ?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The first 2 episodes of Cobra Kai are good but they were the worst 2 episodes of the series. Every episode is better than the previous one. Legit best new show I've seen in years.

Surely there are sites where you don't have to pay to watch it ;-)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Amy Jo-Johnson :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
I now realise I forgot to mention that.

It's one of those shows that cleverly uses music to convey feeling and follow the storyline (like Nikita, Alias, and Supernatural tend to).

It was ended by choice after 5 seasons by the show writers, as they didn't want it dragging on like *cough* Grimm and Blacklist *cough*

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The first 2 episodes of Cobra Kai are good but they were the worst 2 episodes of the series. Every episode is better than the previous one. Legit best new show I've seen in years.

Probably. I'm a YouTube Red/Google Play Music member so I can just stream them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
SWAT looks like "hollywood-ised" rubbish.

If you want to watch something that is more "true to life", check out the series Flashpoint (Canadian).
I watched the first episode of Flashpoint when it was first released and it just didn't click with me.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Don’t worry, I’m looking.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I now realise I forgot to mention that.

It's one of those shows that cleverly uses music to convey feeling and follow the storyline (like Nikita, Alias, and Supernatural tend to).

It was ended by choice after 5 seasons by the show writers, as they didn't want it dragging on like *cough* Grimm and Blacklist *cough*
Bro you're recommending me a show that was cancelled?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think if you pay for YouTube red, it’s free. But I ain’t paying for YouTube.
The whole point behind YouTube is it’s a free video sharing platform.
I use Google Play Music and YouTube Red comes free with that. I pay $10 per month for it.

I keep forgetting that youtube red exists until I jump on a device I'm not logged in to and get bombarded with adverts.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last night I semi-binged The Rain on Netflix. Pretty interesting series. It's a Danish post apocalyptic series about a Virus in the rain that kills people and a brother and sister are trapped under ground for 6 years while the virus wipes out most of humanity. 4 Episodes in to the 8 episode series. Seemed like it wasn't going to go anywhere at first but it quickly gets interesting.